Two men charged in car break-ins
Two men were arraigned Monday on charges they broke into vehicles Friday morning in Greensburg and took laptop computers and other items, city police said.
Patrick Rosenberry, 20, of Scottdale and Joshua B. Lucas, 21, of Latrobe were arraigned on conspiracy, theft from motor vehicle and receiving stolen property charges before district judges Helen Kistler and James Falcon, according to court records.
Police used the help of a confidential informant to find the stolen items in a Hawksworth Garden apartment in Greensburg, Capt. Chad Zucco said Monday.
Two laptops, an iPad, designer sunglasses and $90 in cash were among the items taken from vehicles on Hawksworth Road, Kenneth Street and Brushton and Center avenues, police said.
Their preliminary hearings will be held before Greensburg District Judge James Albert.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jewish congregations dwindling, forced to mull viability of worship sites
- Facelift approved for historic La Rose building in Greensburg
- Hempfield woman donates music inspired by WWI ‘doughnut girls’
- State Supreme Court rejects latest Foxley Farm appeal in Ligonier Township dispute
- Youthful actors bring Disney classic ‘Tarzan’ to life at Geyer in Scottdale
- Hempfield bicyclist gets one last chance from Westmoreland County judge
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Unity to decide July 9 on disputed gas station
- Rival Westmoreland vape shops develop own specialties
- Smithton man gets 6-12 years for robbery in Jeannette