Two men charged in car break-ins
Two men were arraigned Monday on charges they broke into vehicles Friday morning in Greensburg and took laptop computers and other items, city police said.
Patrick Rosenberry, 20, of Scottdale and Joshua B. Lucas, 21, of Latrobe were arraigned on conspiracy, theft from motor vehicle and receiving stolen property charges before district judges Helen Kistler and James Falcon, according to court records.
Police used the help of a confidential informant to find the stolen items in a Hawksworth Garden apartment in Greensburg, Capt. Chad Zucco said Monday.
Two laptops, an iPad, designer sunglasses and $90 in cash were among the items taken from vehicles on Hawksworth Road, Kenneth Street and Brushton and Center avenues, police said.
Their preliminary hearings will be held before Greensburg District Judge James Albert.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Greater Latrobe teachers, school board approve 5-year contract
- Attorney: Indiana County suspect not fit for trial in fatal Derry shooting
- House 58th District seat candidates focus on education, taxes
- Unity rally aims to counter negativity of KKK message in ’97
- Second phase of Westmoreland Airpark in Unity opens
- Trick-or-treat in Mt. Pleasant set for Sunday
- Pittsburgh man pleads guilty in Monessen shooting
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- Hempfield Hunt Club gets waiver to speed construction in New Stanton