Two men charged in car break-ins
Two men were arraigned Monday on charges they broke into vehicles Friday morning in Greensburg and took laptop computers and other items, city police said.
Patrick Rosenberry, 20, of Scottdale and Joshua B. Lucas, 21, of Latrobe were arraigned on conspiracy, theft from motor vehicle and receiving stolen property charges before district judges Helen Kistler and James Falcon, according to court records.
Police used the help of a confidential informant to find the stolen items in a Hawksworth Garden apartment in Greensburg, Capt. Chad Zucco said Monday.
Two laptops, an iPad, designer sunglasses and $90 in cash were among the items taken from vehicles on Hawksworth Road, Kenneth Street and Brushton and Center avenues, police said.
Their preliminary hearings will be held before Greensburg District Judge James Albert.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor accused of costing residents thousands, viewing porn on the job
- The real Captain Phillips brings story of piracy to St. Vincent College
- Laurel Mountain State Park ski plans will go to Ligonier Township supervisors
- Missing Southwest Greensburg man found dead at crash site in Bell
- $10K grants will help people purchase homes in Monessen
- Mt. Pleasant man injured when tractor hit by vehicle
- WCCC changes dual-enrollment policy
- Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County upgrades emergency communications plan
- Records access charges will rise in Westmoreland County
- Physicist found joy in family, friends, work, wine
- Redstone gets $90K grant for safety upgrade