One person injured in accident in Mt. Pleasant Township
One man was taken by medical helicopter to a hospital after a one-vehicle accident Friday evening in Mt. Pleasant Township.
The accident happened about 10 p.m. at Route 31 and Clay Pike Road, an emergency dispatcher said.
The victim, who was reported to be unconscious at the scene, was flown to Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the accident was not known. Nor was it known if anyone else was involved.
State police at Greensburg are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- 3 identified in Route 66 crash near Delmont
- Ex-Milwaukee archbishop told he can’t spend final days at St. Vincent Archabbey
- Greensburg pawn shop aids in arrest of home repair scam suspect
- PennDOT to stabilize rock slide along Penn Adamsburg Road in Hempfield
- Greensburg man charged with assaulting hospital guard
- Walker: Latrobe gets ready to welcome Steelers back to camp
- Westmoreland County gets the word out about drug problem
- Blaze ravages South Huntingdon home
- State grant to aid Excela plans for orthopedic center in Hempfield
- Penn Township sues to get blighted property cleaned