One person injured in accident in Mt. Pleasant Township
One man was taken by medical helicopter to a hospital after a one-vehicle accident Friday evening in Mt. Pleasant Township.
The accident happened about 10 p.m. at Route 31 and Clay Pike Road, an emergency dispatcher said.
The victim, who was reported to be unconscious at the scene, was flown to Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the accident was not known. Nor was it known if anyone else was involved.
State police at Greensburg are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Coal truck, another hauling beer crash on Route 22
- IRS scam snares another Westmoreland County resident
- Krieger to seek Westmoreland County Common Pleas judgeship
- Rustic Ridge Mine permit request criticized
- WCCC officials vow to erase $2.2M deficit
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Walker: Still time to recycle live Christmas trees in Scottdale
- Salem man, in lockup in Greensburg shooting, charged with threatening to kill prison guard
- New Derry woman charged after mail delivery of 4 pounds of marijuana
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor’s case heads to trial
- Ligonier planners recommend approval of restaurant proposal