One person injured in accident in Mt. Pleasant Township
One man was taken by medical helicopter to a hospital after a one-vehicle accident Friday evening in Mt. Pleasant Township.
The accident happened about 10 p.m. at Route 31 and Clay Pike Road, an emergency dispatcher said.
The victim, who was reported to be unconscious at the scene, was flown to Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the accident was not known. Nor was it known if anyone else was involved.
State police at Greensburg are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- Dog-training program gives prison inmates chance to give back
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Cyclist traffic wanted
- Chemical mix sickens two from South Greensburg
- Mt. Pleasant alumni lead campaign to buy handicapped-accessible van for former classmate
- Western Pa. volunteers battle wildfires in West
- West Overton museum to host Civil War exhibit
- Trooper: Suspect confessed to fatal Hempfield shooting
- Sale date for Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette finalized by court