United Way of Westmoreland makes board appointments
United Way of Westmoreland County has appointed James E. Morrison, retired vice president of mergers and acquisitions for Kennametal Inc., as board chairman.
Board member John P. Kline, senior vice president of commercial lending for S&T Bank, will fill Morrison's vacated position of board secretary.
New board members are Robert Brooks, mayor of Murrysville; Tereasa Rerko, partner at the law firm of Quatrini Rafferty; Faye Rosatti, vice president/business banker and market manager with First Commonwealth Bank; Rich Tinsman, vice president and general manager of Carpenter Technology — Latrobe Specialty Metals Operations; and Allison Varricchio, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public & International Affairs.
United Way raised $4 million this past year to support a variety of education, financial stability and health access programs in Westmoreland, Fayette and portions of Armstrong counties.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Greater Latrobe teachers, school board approve 5-year contract
- Second phase of Westmoreland Airpark in Unity opens
- Attorney: Indiana County suspect not fit for trial in fatal Derry shooting
- Unity rally aims to counter negativity of KKK message in ’97
- Pittsburgh man pleads guilty in Monessen shooting
- House 58th District seat candidates focus on education, taxes
- Trick-or-treat in Mt. Pleasant set for Sunday
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest