United Way of Westmoreland makes board appointments
United Way of Westmoreland County has appointed James E. Morrison, retired vice president of mergers and acquisitions for Kennametal Inc., as board chairman.
Board member John P. Kline, senior vice president of commercial lending for S&T Bank, will fill Morrison's vacated position of board secretary.
New board members are Robert Brooks, mayor of Murrysville; Tereasa Rerko, partner at the law firm of Quatrini Rafferty; Faye Rosatti, vice president/business banker and market manager with First Commonwealth Bank; Rich Tinsman, vice president and general manager of Carpenter Technology — Latrobe Specialty Metals Operations; and Allison Varricchio, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public & International Affairs.
United Way raised $4 million this past year to support a variety of education, financial stability and health access programs in Westmoreland, Fayette and portions of Armstrong counties.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Drones hover at top of holiday wish lists
- Contractor eyes early finish to work on New Stanton interchange of Interstate 70
- Family collecting donations for Salem man seriously injured in deer stand fall
- Mt. Pleasant Guard unit may be deployed again
- North Huntingdon dietitian receives state honors
- Western Pa. students bristle at changing menu choices
- Jeannette Fire Department celebrates centennial
- Indiana County school employee allegedly showed 2 students an inappropriate photo