United Way of Westmoreland makes board appointments
United Way of Westmoreland County has appointed James E. Morrison, retired vice president of mergers and acquisitions for Kennametal Inc., as board chairman.
Board member John P. Kline, senior vice president of commercial lending for S&T Bank, will fill Morrison's vacated position of board secretary.
New board members are Robert Brooks, mayor of Murrysville; Tereasa Rerko, partner at the law firm of Quatrini Rafferty; Faye Rosatti, vice president/business banker and market manager with First Commonwealth Bank; Rich Tinsman, vice president and general manager of Carpenter Technology — Latrobe Specialty Metals Operations; and Allison Varricchio, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public & International Affairs.
United Way raised $4 million this past year to support a variety of education, financial stability and health access programs in Westmoreland, Fayette and portions of Armstrong counties.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Knife-wielding man attacks 2 in Sheetz lot in Greensburg
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect could leave Pa. for treatment
- Butler blasting worker in North Huntingdon water main break put on probation
- Ex-clerk convicted of stealing more than $116K from WCCC avoids jail
- Bolivar couple charged with endangerment; baby nearly drowned, police say
- Delmont must address access road for gas station
- Youngwood Council to pick solicitor from ‘good mix’
- Police: Charges unwarranted for Yough shop class project
- Greensburg man pleads guilty to lesser charges in altercation
- Candidates to attend GOP event in Rostraver
- Mt. Pleasant library plans ‘Walk in the Park’