United Way of Westmoreland makes board appointments
United Way of Westmoreland County has appointed James E. Morrison, retired vice president of mergers and acquisitions for Kennametal Inc., as board chairman.
Board member John P. Kline, senior vice president of commercial lending for S&T Bank, will fill Morrison's vacated position of board secretary.
New board members are Robert Brooks, mayor of Murrysville; Tereasa Rerko, partner at the law firm of Quatrini Rafferty; Faye Rosatti, vice president/business banker and market manager with First Commonwealth Bank; Rich Tinsman, vice president and general manager of Carpenter Technology — Latrobe Specialty Metals Operations; and Allison Varricchio, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public & International Affairs.
United Way raised $4 million this past year to support a variety of education, financial stability and health access programs in Westmoreland, Fayette and portions of Armstrong counties.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Families welcome new members on Adoption Day in Westmoreland County
- Food drive volunteer in Westmoreland County has purse stolen
- Police on hunt for suspects in unrelated Penn Township, Manor cases
- Walker: Applebees to help Jacobs Creek Area Faith in Action
- Students learn risks of digital lives at middle school presentation in Hempfield
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery