United Way of Westmoreland makes board appointments
United Way of Westmoreland County has appointed James E. Morrison, retired vice president of mergers and acquisitions for Kennametal Inc., as board chairman.
Board member John P. Kline, senior vice president of commercial lending for S&T Bank, will fill Morrison's vacated position of board secretary.
New board members are Robert Brooks, mayor of Murrysville; Tereasa Rerko, partner at the law firm of Quatrini Rafferty; Faye Rosatti, vice president/business banker and market manager with First Commonwealth Bank; Rich Tinsman, vice president and general manager of Carpenter Technology — Latrobe Specialty Metals Operations; and Allison Varricchio, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public & International Affairs.
United Way raised $4 million this past year to support a variety of education, financial stability and health access programs in Westmoreland, Fayette and portions of Armstrong counties.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Latrobe infant found in filth, police say
- East Deer man chastised by Westmoreland judge, paroled, released
- Greensburg mayor race features write-in hopeful vs. businessman
- Fickle weather gives pumpkin growers in Pennsylvania fits
- Officials criticize West Newton code enforcement officer
- Man pleads guilty to assaulting girl, 14, in Westmoreland
- Hempfield woman bounces back from serious car crash
- Fire damages home in Greensburg
- Westmoreland subsidy that helps finance Spirit Airlines draws scrutiny
- Monessen man gets long prison term, then gets married
- Foxley Farm owners claim unfair treatment by Ligonier Township