3 sought in robbery of Donegal Township convenience store
The Honey Bear Mini Mart along Route 31 in Donegal Township was robbed early Thursday morning when store employees were distracted by one person while accomplices stole money from the store office, state police at Greensburg said.
The trio — two black males and a black woman — fled with a known amount of cash between 7:30 and 7:40 a.m., police said. The store, just east of the Donegal interchange of the turnpike, is owned by Graft Oil Co. of Connellsville.
Police described one of the male suspects as being 5 feet 10 inches tall, 35-40 years old, wearing black jeans and vest and a light blue bandana. The other man was described as being between 40 and 50 years old with a slender build, wearing white jeans, a white shirt and green ball cap. He had a key chain hanging from his pants.
The woman was described as being of medium build, wearing jeans with a pink vest.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kennametal HQ relocation rankles Westmoreland County business leadership
- Ohio woman will be millionth passenger to fly out of Arnold Palmer airport
- Westmoreland County candidate admits to summary offenses
- Democrats go on offense in Westmoreland County commission debate
- Mt. Pleasant school board to discuss website plan
- Laurel Ridge rangers on watch for sexual misconduct in park
- Accuser lying, rape defendant testifies in Westmoreland County trial
- Southmoreland directors to seek loan info from banks as state budget impasse continues
- Greensburg council expected to approve fire truck purchase
- Westmoreland couple charged with having heroin, marijuana
- Grandparents’ bids for child custody imperiled