Hempfield woman pleads guilty in Latrobe post office thefts
A Hempfield woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge of misappropriation of postal funds while employed at the post office in Latrobe.
Jessica L. Croyle, 32, took cash and money orders totaling $55,362.90 for her own use, according to a news release from U.S. Attorney David Hickton.
The alleged thefts took place between Nov. 1, 2012, and July 19, 2013.
Croyle is free on $25,000 bond, the release said.
She is scheduled for sentencing Sept. 22 when she faces a maximum of 10 years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000 or both, according to the release.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ex-Milwaukee archbishop told he can’t spend final days at St. Vincent Archabbey
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- 3 identified in Route 66 crash near Delmont
- Greensburg pawn shop aids in arrest of home repair scam suspect
- PennDOT to stabilize rock slide along Penn Adamsburg Road in Hempfield
- Greensburg man charged with assaulting hospital guard
- Walker: Latrobe gets ready to welcome Steelers back to camp
- Blaze ravages South Huntingdon home
- State grant to aid Excela plans for orthopedic center in Hempfield
- Penn Township sues to get blighted property cleaned
- Westmoreland County gets the word out about drug problem