Hempfield woman pleads guilty in Latrobe post office thefts
A Hempfield woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge of misappropriation of postal funds while employed at the post office in Latrobe.
Jessica L. Croyle, 32, took cash and money orders totaling $55,362.90 for her own use, according to a news release from U.S. Attorney David Hickton.
The alleged thefts took place between Nov. 1, 2012, and July 19, 2013.
Croyle is free on $25,000 bond, the release said.
She is scheduled for sentencing Sept. 22 when she faces a maximum of 10 years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000 or both, according to the release.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- Mt. Pleasant seeks on-street bike trail through downtown
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- St. Michael’s volunteers cook up festival delights
- Western Pa. volunteers battle wildfires in West
- Chemical mix sickens two from South Greensburg
- Dog-training program gives prison inmates chance to give back
- Reputed leader of motorcycle gang returned to Pa. to face charges
- Sale date for Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette finalized by court
- West Overton museum to host Civil War exhibit