Hempfield woman pleads guilty in Latrobe post office thefts
A Hempfield woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge of misappropriation of postal funds while employed at the post office in Latrobe.
Jessica L. Croyle, 32, took cash and money orders totaling $55,362.90 for her own use, according to a news release from U.S. Attorney David Hickton.
The alleged thefts took place between Nov. 1, 2012, and July 19, 2013.
Croyle is free on $25,000 bond, the release said.
She is scheduled for sentencing Sept. 22 when she faces a maximum of 10 years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000 or both, according to the release.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor accused of costing residents thousands, viewing porn on the job
- Missing Southwest Greensburg man found dead at crash site in Bell
- Mt. Pleasant man injured when tractor hit by vehicle
- The real Captain Phillips brings story of piracy to St. Vincent College
- Laurel Mountain State Park ski plans will go to Ligonier Township supervisors
- $10K grants will help people purchase homes in Monessen
- Physicist found joy in family, friends, work, wine
- Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County upgrades emergency communications plan
- Records access charges will rise in Westmoreland County
- WCCC changes dual-enrollment policy
- Redstone gets $90K grant for safety upgrade