Hempfield woman pleads guilty in Latrobe post office thefts
A Hempfield woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge of misappropriation of postal funds while employed at the post office in Latrobe.
Jessica L. Croyle, 32, took cash and money orders totaling $55,362.90 for her own use, according to a news release from U.S. Attorney David Hickton.
The alleged thefts took place between Nov. 1, 2012, and July 19, 2013.
Croyle is free on $25,000 bond, the release said.
She is scheduled for sentencing Sept. 22 when she faces a maximum of 10 years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000 or both, according to the release.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police on hunt for suspects in unrelated Penn Township, Manor cases
- Families welcome new members on Adoption Day in Westmoreland County
- Food drive volunteer in Westmoreland County has purse stolen
- Walker: Applebees to help Jacobs Creek Area Faith in Action
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Grease in Youngwood sewer system prompts another look at rule
- Allegheny Township man to serve at least 24 years for molesting 3 children
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids
- West Newton will consider temporary road after train accident cut off neighborhood