Robber escapes with cash in Export bank holdup
State police are seeking a man who robbed the First Commonwealth Bank branch in Export Thursday morning, taking an undetermined amount of cash.
Police said the man entered the bank at 11:16 a.m. carrying a white plastic bag.
Kiski Trooper Owen Leonard said the man displayed no note or weapon. He was not sure if the man spoke to the teller.
The man was described as wearing a dark ski mask, dark-colored hoodie, gray pants and gloves.
The robber left in a car whose driver was waiting for him. Leonard was unsure if the driver was male or female.
The four-door, black Chevrolet Cobalt has a rear spoiler, rain guards on the side windows and a Tom Clark dealer sticker on the driver's side rear bumper.
Anyone with information can contact state police at 724-727-3434.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Grandparents’ bids for child custody imperiled
- Westmoreland couple charged with having heroin, marijuana
- 3 charged in Norfolk Southern safety device theft
- New Stanton considers contracting for police
- Derry Township terminates Eastern Derry VFD relief fund
- New Florence assistant fire chief suspended in midst of arrest on sexual assault charges
- Hempfield woman bounces back from serious car crash
- Ligonier council approves design changes to Diamond
- Fickle weather gives pumpkin growers in Pennsylvania fits
- New Florence assistant fire chief charged with having sex with juvenile
- Truck headed for Yukon landfill spills content