Robber escapes with cash in Export bank holdup
State police are seeking a man who robbed the First Commonwealth Bank branch in Export Thursday morning, taking an undetermined amount of cash.
Police said the man entered the bank at 11:16 a.m. carrying a white plastic bag.
Kiski Trooper Owen Leonard said the man displayed no note or weapon. He was not sure if the man spoke to the teller.
The man was described as wearing a dark ski mask, dark-colored hoodie, gray pants and gloves.
The robber left in a car whose driver was waiting for him. Leonard was unsure if the driver was male or female.
The four-door, black Chevrolet Cobalt has a rear spoiler, rain guards on the side windows and a Tom Clark dealer sticker on the driver's side rear bumper.
Anyone with information can contact state police at 724-727-3434.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hempfield man receives long-overdue Bronze Star for World War II service
- Westmoreland County settles with fired public defender
- Charges advance for men accused in police scuffle at Fort Ligonier Days
- Longtime Greensburg District Judge Albert will seek fifth term
- Suspect in West Newton burglary sought; alleged accomplice arrested
- Arnold man’s molestation conviction upheld
- Rostraver Democrat aims for 1 of 3 open spots on Westmoreland County bench
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Tanker crash closes lane of Turnpike in Penn Township
- Endowment of $3.49B makes University of Pittsburgh 25th richest in U.S.
- Ligonier planners recommend approval of restaurant proposal