Robber escapes with cash in Export bank holdup
State police are seeking a man who robbed the First Commonwealth Bank branch in Export Thursday morning, taking an undetermined amount of cash.
Police said the man entered the bank at 11:16 a.m. carrying a white plastic bag.
Kiski Trooper Owen Leonard said the man displayed no note or weapon. He was not sure if the man spoke to the teller.
The man was described as wearing a dark ski mask, dark-colored hoodie, gray pants and gloves.
The robber left in a car whose driver was waiting for him. Leonard was unsure if the driver was male or female.
The four-door, black Chevrolet Cobalt has a rear spoiler, rain guards on the side windows and a Tom Clark dealer sticker on the driver's side rear bumper.
Anyone with information can contact state police at 724-727-3434.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Latrobe ear-biting suspect loses bid for reduced bail
- Request for documents delays Speedway hearing in Unity
- Youngwood aims to reduce amount that ends up in sewage treatment facility
- Westmoreland County tourism grants promote banana splits, breweries, trolley, railroad
- Foreign clergy mitigate shortage of priests in Diocese of Greensburg
- Blaze guts South Greensburg home, kills 2 dogs
- Forbes: Night at the Races planned at sportsmen’s club
- Hempfield infant fights rare disease
- Laurel Mountain Ski Resort discusses planned revival
- Ligonier doctor’s appeal to practice rejected
- Pittsburgh man’s bid to delay trial rejected