Robber escapes with cash in Export bank holdup
State police are seeking a man who robbed the First Commonwealth Bank branch in Export Thursday morning, taking an undetermined amount of cash.
Police said the man entered the bank at 11:16 a.m. carrying a white plastic bag.
Kiski Trooper Owen Leonard said the man displayed no note or weapon. He was not sure if the man spoke to the teller.
The man was described as wearing a dark ski mask, dark-colored hoodie, gray pants and gloves.
The robber left in a car whose driver was waiting for him. Leonard was unsure if the driver was male or female.
The four-door, black Chevrolet Cobalt has a rear spoiler, rain guards on the side windows and a Tom Clark dealer sticker on the driver's side rear bumper.
Anyone with information can contact state police at 724-727-3434.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Knife-wielding man attacks 2 in Sheetz lot in Greensburg
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect could leave Pa. for treatment
- Delmont must address access road for gas station
- Ex-clerk convicted of stealing more than $116K from WCCC avoids jail
- Bolivar couple charged with endangerment; baby nearly drowned, police say
- Youngwood Council to pick solicitor from ‘good mix’
- Butler blasting worker in North Huntingdon water main break put on probation
- Candidates to attend GOP event in Rostraver
- Greensburg man pleads guilty to lesser charges in altercation
- Mt. Pleasant library plans ‘Walk in the Park’
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet