Robber escapes with cash in Export bank holdup
State police are seeking a man who robbed the First Commonwealth Bank branch in Export Thursday morning, taking an undetermined amount of cash.
Police said the man entered the bank at 11:16 a.m. carrying a white plastic bag.
Kiski Trooper Owen Leonard said the man displayed no note or weapon. He was not sure if the man spoke to the teller.
The man was described as wearing a dark ski mask, dark-colored hoodie, gray pants and gloves.
The robber left in a car whose driver was waiting for him. Leonard was unsure if the driver was male or female.
The four-door, black Chevrolet Cobalt has a rear spoiler, rain guards on the side windows and a Tom Clark dealer sticker on the driver's side rear bumper.
Anyone with information can contact state police at 724-727-3434.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Westmoreland women stole thousands to finance dog show appearances
- Latrobe man who admitted role in fatal crash allowed to continue driving
- Sewickley Township man got food stamps, $206K in gas well royalties, investigators say
- Sunoco wants to rebuild station in Greensburg
- Murrysville man draws on experiences in starting SAT prep academy
- Arnold man sentenced for armed robbery
- Geyer helps revive Scottdale theater that bears family name
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Man snatches purse behind Westmoreland Mall
- State grant to aid Excela plans for orthopedic center in Hempfield
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house