Hempfield man sentenced for raping 4 girls
A Hempfield man was sentenced to 15 to 30 years in a state prison for raping four girls over a three-year period.
Kenneth Duane Husband, 44, was also sentenced to five years of probation on Monday by Judge Richard McCormick Jr.
Husband was ordered to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life under Megan's Law.
He was charged in February 2013 with sexually abusing the girls, all under 13.
Husband pleaded guilty to charges of rape and related charges.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Slovenian Club in Claridge is marking 100th anniversary
- Greensburg sues man, attorney over ‘frivolous’ case
- Westmoreland judge keeps Ligonier Borough planning commission intact
- Derry Township residents voice concerns about mining company blast plans
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- St. Michael’s volunteers cook up festival delights
- Westmoreland judges’ caseloads unlikely to affect district boundary changes
- Mt. Pleasant seeks on-street bike trail through downtown