Hempfield man sentenced for raping 4 girls
A Hempfield man was sentenced to 15 to 30 years in a state prison for raping four girls over a three-year period.
Kenneth Duane Husband, 44, was also sentenced to five years of probation on Monday by Judge Richard McCormick Jr.
Husband was ordered to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life under Megan's Law.
He was charged in February 2013 with sexually abusing the girls, all under 13.
Husband pleaded guilty to charges of rape and related charges.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Greensburg Salem to consider additional cost-cutting measures
- Westmoreland used car dealers indicted in fraud
- 2 from Westmoreland County charged in child porn investigation
- Derry Area proposes 2-mill tax increase
- Charges dismissed against former Westmoreland jail guard accused of sex with inmate
- Unity municipal authority to impose 5 percent late fee
- Penn Township man pleads guilty to assaulting 3 police officers
- Brutal winter hits Latrobe water system pipes, budget
- Sewickley Township agrees to lease for land for playground
- Travel restrictions to be lifted on Route 30 in Hempfield
- Lawyers for convicted killer Smyrnes want info about death row