Hempfield man sentenced for raping 4 girls
A Hempfield man was sentenced to 15 to 30 years in a state prison for raping four girls over a three-year period.
Kenneth Duane Husband, 44, was also sentenced to five years of probation on Monday by Judge Richard McCormick Jr.
Husband was ordered to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life under Megan's Law.
He was charged in February 2013 with sexually abusing the girls, all under 13.
Husband pleaded guilty to charges of rape and related charges.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Penn Township man who shot friend gets probation
- United Way surplus funds benefit 9 nonprofits in Westmoreland County
- Arbitration decides Westmoreland court workers’ pact
- Judge dismisses Latrobe man’s appeal in ’08 strangulation
- Hempfield leaders kill zoning request for townhomes
- Youngwood fire department reaches out to homeless family
- 11 Westmoreland inmates accused of setting fire put in solitary confinement
- Briefs: New Stanton beer distributorship changes hands
- Entrepreneurs added to Museum Shoppe
- Police: Deer rifle in vehicle at Southmoreland High School