Hempfield man sentenced for raping 4 girls
A Hempfield man was sentenced to 15 to 30 years in a state prison for raping four girls over a three-year period.
Kenneth Duane Husband, 44, was also sentenced to five years of probation on Monday by Judge Richard McCormick Jr.
Husband was ordered to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life under Megan's Law.
He was charged in February 2013 with sexually abusing the girls, all under 13.
Husband pleaded guilty to charges of rape and related charges.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- Hempfield killer Stahl ordered to pay for slain wife’s funeral
- Westmoreland prison online visit program delayed again
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Forbes: Dinner to benefit ‘Shop with a Cop’ program
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus
- No charges filed in Sewickley Township diesel fuel probe