Hempfield man sentenced for raping 4 girls
A Hempfield man was sentenced to 15 to 30 years in a state prison for raping four girls over a three-year period.
Kenneth Duane Husband, 44, was also sentenced to five years of probation on Monday by Judge Richard McCormick Jr.
Husband was ordered to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life under Megan's Law.
He was charged in February 2013 with sexually abusing the girls, all under 13.
Husband pleaded guilty to charges of rape and related charges.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hempfield man receives long-overdue Bronze Star for World War II service
- Charges advance for men accused in police scuffle at Fort Ligonier Days
- Arnold man’s molestation conviction upheld
- Longtime Greensburg District Judge Albert will seek fifth term
- Endowment of $3.49B makes University of Pittsburgh 25th richest in U.S.
- Suspect in West Newton burglary sought; alleged accomplice arrested
- Braddock man held for trial in Jeannette assault, robbery
- 3 injured in 2-vehicle accident on Arona Road in Hempfield
- Rostraver Democrat aims for 1 of 3 open spots on Westmoreland County bench
- Woman pays $178 fine for Westmoreland courthouse conduct
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail