No one injured in Bradenville house fire
No injuries were reported in a kitchen fire late Monday evening at a Bradenville residence.
The 11:10 p.m. blaze in a two-story house at 1220 High St. apparently started when someone was cooking, Bradenville Assistant Fire Chief Nick Piantine said Tuesday.
There was extensive damage to the house, where Piantine said at least two adults lived.
He wasn't sure where the residents were staying, but said American Red Cross services were not requested.
In addition to Bradenville, companies from Latrobe, Derry and Lloydsville responded to the scene.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Heroin, marijuana found in car, driver arrested
- Zimbabwe alleges Murrysville doctor illegally killed lion
- Blairsville man killed in single-vehicle crash in Derry
- Greensburg native runs unique catering service in California
- Tax fight brews among Southwest Greensburg business owners, landlords
- Work planned for Route 711 in Ligonier
- Heroin suspect out of Westmoreland County jail on $100K bond
- Motorcyclist injured in Sewickley Township
- Kecksburg celebrates its UFO history with annual festival
- Police: Scottdale man had child porn on computer
- Derry man gets 19-year prison sentence for recording sex assaults of girl