TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

No one injured in Bradenville house fire

Email Newsletters

Click here to sign up for one of our email newsletters.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 12:48 a.m.
 

No injuries were reported in a kitchen fire late Monday evening at a Bradenville residence.

The 11:10 p.m. blaze in a two-story house at 1220 High St. apparently started when someone was cooking, Bradenville Assistant Fire Chief Nick Piantine said Tuesday.

There was extensive damage to the house, where Piantine said at least two adults lived.

He wasn't sure where the residents were staying, but said American Red Cross services were not requested.

In addition to Bradenville, companies from Latrobe, Derry and Lloydsville responded to the scene.

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.

 

 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Westmoreland

  1. Spirit Airlines lifts fortunes of Arnold Palmer Regional Airport
  2. Hempfield man dies in single-vehicle accident
  3. 2 Hempfield Area students charged with sexting
  4. Land costs for New Stanton turnpike interchange project reach $4.2M
  5. Donors’ generosity allows Clairview School girls to get fancy for prom
  6. 2 charged with copper theft from Greensburg house
  7. Police seek public help with East Huntingdon store thefts
  8. Wyano woman accused of sex with 15-year-old boy
  9. Jeannette’s Monsour Medical Center demolition costs might go down
  10. Murrysville woman apologizes for scholarship fund theft
  11. Hempfield bicyclist who brought rock, knives into court office charged