Fire marshal rules arson in Hempfield repair shop blaze
The state police fire marshal at Greensburg has ruled that a fire that damaged an auto repair shop in West Point was intentionally set.
Trooper Seth Helman reported that the blaze at S and S Auto at 110A West Point Drive remains under investigation. Firefighters were summoned at 10:36 a.m.
Helman estimated damage at $4,000.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Knife-wielding man attacks 2 in Sheetz lot in Greensburg
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect could leave Pa. for treatment
- Butler blasting worker in North Huntingdon water main break put on probation
- Ex-clerk convicted of stealing more than $116K from WCCC avoids jail
- Bolivar couple charged with endangerment; baby nearly drowned, police say
- Police: Charges unwarranted for Yough shop class project
- Youngwood Council to pick solicitor from ‘good mix’
- Delmont must address access road for gas station
- Greensburg man pleads guilty to lesser charges in altercation
- Chief says Youngwood house fire is suspicious
- Candidates to attend GOP event in Rostraver