Fire marshal rules arson in Hempfield repair shop blaze
The state police fire marshal at Greensburg has ruled that a fire that damaged an auto repair shop in West Point was intentionally set.
Trooper Seth Helman reported that the blaze at S and S Auto at 110A West Point Drive remains under investigation. Firefighters were summoned at 10:36 a.m.
Helman estimated damage at $4,000.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fuel cell company leaves New York to operate plant in Mt. Pleasant Township
- Police investigate Hempfield fight
- Reinstated Delmont officer claims he’s isn’t being allowed to go back on patrol
- Munchinski can proceed with civil rights action, judge rules
- Podlucky mansion in Ligonier Township will go to sheriff’s sale
- North Huntingdon man struck by car, killed near Yough High School
- North Belle Vernon man on a mission to restore hometown park
- Mt. Pleasant Glass Festival prepares for pageants
- Greensburg’s century-old YMCA reopens after makeover
- 40-year-old Latrobe woman used boy, 13, for sex, drugs, police say
- Crash closes part of Route 30 in Unity