Fire marshal rules arson in Hempfield repair shop blaze
The state police fire marshal at Greensburg has ruled that a fire that damaged an auto repair shop in West Point was intentionally set.
Trooper Seth Helman reported that the blaze at S and S Auto at 110A West Point Drive remains under investigation. Firefighters were summoned at 10:36 a.m.
Helman estimated damage at $4,000.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- H&M to open in Westmoreland Mall
- Dining at Applebee’s helps Jacobs Creek Area Faith in Action
- Greensburg still fighting waterlogged Lynch Field, may add drainage
- Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County, Youngwood discuss sewage system sale
- Youngwood officials defend rules for rentals
- Witnesses recount Franklin Regional stabbing
- Westmoreland County Judge Regoli has 5 days to decide on whether he’ll ask for recount
- Southwest Greensburg council opts to hold line on taxes in 2016
- Bill to name interchange for fallen Youngwood firefighter advances
- Westmoreland County, Mt. Pleasant Borough officials try to solve Willow parking issue
- Sounds of Christmas coming to Fay-West region