Fire marshal rules arson in Hempfield repair shop blaze
The state police fire marshal at Greensburg has ruled that a fire that damaged an auto repair shop in West Point was intentionally set.
Trooper Seth Helman reported that the blaze at S and S Auto at 110A West Point Drive remains under investigation. Firefighters were summoned at 10:36 a.m.
Helman estimated damage at $4,000.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Women to stand trial in theft of drugs from Norwin Pharmacy
- Fracking foes pack zoning discussion in Ligonier Township
- WCCC plans 25% tuition increase for 2015-16
- Westmoreland drug task force plans fundraising efforts
- Dog found shot dead in cardboard box in Derry Township
- WCCC delays new building opening until fall
- Westmoreland judge offers Court in the Classroom
- Loyalhanna mother appeals conviction in beating of 3-month-old daughter
- Rostraver woman with cancer, family raise thousands for fighting disease
- Police searching for man who pulled over high school student in Export
- Fayette prosecutors face challenge in refiling cold-case murder charges against Mt. Pleasant man