Gongaware Road to close for paving
Gongaware Road in Penn Township will be closed Wednesday and Thursday as crews complete paving work.
The road will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day.
Gongaware Road connects to Bushy Run Road between Harrison City and the battlefield state park.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- 3 injured as crash ties up Route 22 in Salem for nearly 8 hours
- St. Vincent professor, students use interviews for drug addiction data
- Hempfield Area balances budget with 1.79-mill tax increase
- Mt. Pleasant Borough’s ‘Party in the Park’ to be held Friday, July 3
- Mt Pleasant police officer assaulted while making arrest
- Hempfield dentist-turned-missionary-turned-author offers advice for youths
- Route 119 ramp to Route 819 to be closed in July
- Hempfield man pleads guilty in crime spree in North Huntingdon, Jeannette, Unity
- Last barrier to Monsour Medical Center demolition about to fall
- Fire extinguished at Smithton commercial building
- Jeannette school taxes will rise by 1.53 mills