3 identified in Route 66 crash near Delmont
Delmont police identified on Wednesday two people who were injured in a crash with a tanker trunk Sunday at Route 66 and West Pittsburgh Street in the borough.
Michael Stepic of Export, the driver of the car, was taken to Allegheny Health Network Forbes Hospital in Monroeville and his wife, Margaret, a passenger was taken to a Pittsburgh hospital after the accident at 12:12 p.m., police and fire officials said.
Information about their conditions couldn't be obtained from hospitals Wednesday.
Their sedan collided with a tanker truck driven by Edward Kemp of Indiana, who was not injured, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Hempfield killer Stahl ordered to pay for slain wife’s funeral
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- Westmoreland prison online visit program delayed again
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Injuries reported in accident in Mt. Pleasant Township
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Hempfield zoning board OKs variances for gas station, store