3 identified in Route 66 crash near Delmont
Delmont police identified on Wednesday two people who were injured in a crash with a tanker trunk Sunday at Route 66 and West Pittsburgh Street in the borough.
Michael Stepic of Export, the driver of the car, was taken to Allegheny Health Network Forbes Hospital in Monroeville and his wife, Margaret, a passenger was taken to a Pittsburgh hospital after the accident at 12:12 p.m., police and fire officials said.
Information about their conditions couldn't be obtained from hospitals Wednesday.
Their sedan collided with a tanker truck driven by Edward Kemp of Indiana, who was not injured, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Coming off hill revives Seton Hill University, downtown Greensburg
- Latrobe pharmacy will offer overdose antidote
- Charges filed in stolen property investigation
- 4 seek 3 nominations for Southwest Greensburg council
- ‘Bride’ goes on at Geyer theater in Scottdale
- Marathoner hit by vehicle in Murrysville recuperates
- Ligonier YMCA expansion back in court
- Seniors assured of continued access to Arnold Palmer Cancer Pavilion in Westmoreland County
- Westmoreland community leaders discuss how to meet hunger needs
- Text messages allowed in Monessen man’s homicide trial
- Mutual Aid plans fundraising throughout Westmoreland County to bolster member numbers