2 Salem residents accused of abandoning animals
Two Salem residents have been arrested for allegedly abandoning animals in a mobile home without food or water.
State police in Westmoreland County got a call from a resident reporting the abandoned animals — two dogs, two cats and a rat. Upon arrival police said they found the animals inside. The rat was in a cage, and the mobile home was covered in animal feces and had no power.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Delmont man blogs about industrial history of region, exploring long-cold coke ovens
- PennDOT has to complete acquisition of 4 parcels, take down trees for New Stanton interchange on I-70
- Bids expected for demolition of Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette
- Greensburg YMCA plans to restore front porch to 1913 look
- Youngwood officials to submit drawings to state agency that orders playground work stoppage
- Man’s body found in car in Forbes State Forest
- Latrobe police seek driver of red cargo van
- Westmoreland register of wills plans to retire
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor’s case heads to trial
- Ex-Latrobe day care operator seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Geyer Performing Arts Center hosts AAFC production of ‘Murder on the Nile’