Arnold man sentenced after sexual assault conviction
An Arnold man was sentenced Thursday to 10 to 20 years in a state prison for sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl.
Omali A. McKay, 28, originally of Trinidad and Tobago, faces a lifetime of registration as a sex offender under Megan's Law. Judge Richard E. McCormick Jr. ordered that McKay have no contact with the victim, her family or any witnesses.
McKay is accused of abusing the girl in May 2011 at an Arnold residence. He was convicted by a jury in June of indecent assault, indecent exposure, criminal solicitation to commit involuntary deviate sexual intercourse on a child and two counts of aggravated indecent assault of a child.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Derry man jailed in scuffle with police
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- Latrobe police officer sues councilman, city for slander
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus
- Forbes: Dinner to benefit ‘Shop with a Cop’ program
- North Huntingdon commissioners fill vacant board seat
- Hempfield Hunt Club gets waiver to speed construction in New Stanton