Obama's plan is the problem
Published: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 12:30 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, May 26, 2012
President Obama and the liberals have taken a page out of Adolf Hitler's government handbook. When your country is falling apart and the people blame you, pick a scapegoat. Hitler chose the Jews; Obama chose the wealthy.After Germany lost World War I, the victorious Allies imposed crushing conditions on the country. Unemployment was high, prices were inflated. The Germans felt angry and hopeless. Hitler promised them prosperity and renewed respect.Many of the German bankers, judges and businessmen were Jewish. Hitler demonized the Jews and persecuted them but the rest of the country prospered.Obama hates the Constitution. He ignores the parts of it that get in the way of his agenda. He wants a socialist country run by a heavy-handed, power-hungry government.To achieve this, he has made the wealthy the new demons. If only they would pay their fair share, problems would vanish. What a load of manure!Here are some real causes for our current crisis: the bailouts, the failed stimulus packages funded with borrowed money, the ballooning national debt, too many government regulations on business, ObamaCare.If Obama fixed these problems, our economy would improve and the world would respect us more. But Obama wants this country to fail. He doesn't like our country. If it fails, we will probably become just another second-rate socialist country. That is his real goal.Please don't put the blame on the wealthy. Obama deserves all of the credit. Kathleen Bollinger Fawn Township
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- K-9 patrol to return to Lower Burrell police force
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Heritage center program traces McKeesport’s evolution in slides
- Volunteers join together to make playground a reality in Clairton
- Campus Clippings: Alle-Kiski players boost Allegheny College softball
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Man attacked by dog in Carrick cemetery
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.