Muslim, not commie
Re. Tom Barchfeld's letter "Dems are commies" (May 10), in which he called President Obama a communist: Obama's not -- there's no money to be made from that party.
The truth is we don't know what Obama is. He chose the Democratic Party because that's where he knew he could make the most money. Look how long it took him to get his birth certificate. Now that the election is coming, it seems odd gas prices are coming down. He better watch out for those guys.
He thought he could make money by showing the world he and his wife went to Christian services. We all know Allah is his god.
Let's face it: There 's money to be made and as long as there's a way to get in on it, he'll be there to try to get it all.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Through the years: Highlands routed Franklin Regional to clinch conference title
- VND High school football notebook: Local flavor enhances Penn Hills, other playoff teams
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents
- Emaciated Lab-collie mix found in garbage bag in New Stanton
- Pirates likely to seek pitcher, catcher when free agency starts
- How to avoid Amazon and still get deals
- Leader Times high school roundup: Freeport hockey team loses to Thomas Jefferson
- ‘Bend and dent’ store opening in Rural Valley
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- LaBar: Updated WWE Network numbers, its future