Muslim, not commie
Re. Tom Barchfeld's letter "Dems are commies" (May 10), in which he called President Obama a communist: Obama's not -- there's no money to be made from that party.
The truth is we don't know what Obama is. He chose the Democratic Party because that's where he knew he could make the most money. Look how long it took him to get his birth certificate. Now that the election is coming, it seems odd gas prices are coming down. He better watch out for those guys.
He thought he could make money by showing the world he and his wife went to Christian services. We all know Allah is his god.
Let's face it: There 's money to be made and as long as there's a way to get in on it, he'll be there to try to get it all.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh City Council President officially cited for dumping trash on steps of South Side business
- Woman dead in three-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Rape charges dropped against NY man, statute of limitations expired
- Duquesne Light workers find decomposing body
- Richland man sues over injuries suffered as bystander to police chase
- Monday - Oct. 20, 2014
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Man accused of sexual contact with teen in Indiana County
- County investigators determine fatal McKeesport fire started in living room
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Penguins send down pair, Bortuzzo practices