Muslim, not commie
Re. Tom Barchfeld's letter "Dems are commies" (May 10), in which he called President Obama a communist: Obama's not -- there's no money to be made from that party.
The truth is we don't know what Obama is. He chose the Democratic Party because that's where he knew he could make the most money. Look how long it took him to get his birth certificate. Now that the election is coming, it seems odd gas prices are coming down. He better watch out for those guys.
He thought he could make money by showing the world he and his wife went to Christian services. We all know Allah is his god.
Let's face it: There 's money to be made and as long as there's a way to get in on it, he'll be there to try to get it all.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trade for Winnik gives Penguins competition among bottom six
- Rossi: Pirates better with Maz on scene
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police
- Lincoln tries to rejuvenate career in second stint with Pirates
- Drivers survive head-on crash on Route 356 in Allegheny Township
- Fast-growing Americans for Prosperity opens location in Greensburg
- Harrison mom, boyfriend charged in abuse of young boys
- Pennsylvania House pushes liquor system privatization bill through
- Penguins notebook: No discipline for Capitals’ Wilson
- Student suicide brings issue of bullying to fore in New Kensington-Arnold
- Easter Seals merger in Pennsylvania raises ethics concerns