Muslim, not commie
Re. Tom Barchfeld's letter "Dems are commies" (May 10), in which he called President Obama a communist: Obama's not -- there's no money to be made from that party.
The truth is we don't know what Obama is. He chose the Democratic Party because that's where he knew he could make the most money. Look how long it took him to get his birth certificate. Now that the election is coming, it seems odd gas prices are coming down. He better watch out for those guys.
He thought he could make money by showing the world he and his wife went to Christian services. We all know Allah is his god.
Let's face it: There 's money to be made and as long as there's a way to get in on it, he'll be there to try to get it all.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Alvarez homer triggers winning outburst for Pirates
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- Apple Hill Playhouse takes on an updated ‘Snow White’
- PennDOT team decides what spells trouble on vehicle license plates
- Clairton summer workshop helps students improve writing skills
- Man charged with passing counterfeit bills at Rivers Casino
- Westmoreland County on pace to surpass record for drug-related fatalities
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Padres, July 6, 2015
- Bookings for August Wilson Center climb, but permanent board yet to be set