Muslim, not commie
Re. Tom Barchfeld's letter "Dems are commies" (May 10), in which he called President Obama a communist: Obama's not -- there's no money to be made from that party.
The truth is we don't know what Obama is. He chose the Democratic Party because that's where he knew he could make the most money. Look how long it took him to get his birth certificate. Now that the election is coming, it seems odd gas prices are coming down. He better watch out for those guys.
He thought he could make money by showing the world he and his wife went to Christian services. We all know Allah is his god.
Let's face it: There 's money to be made and as long as there's a way to get in on it, he'll be there to try to get it all.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Rossi: Cole perfect pitcher to start pivotal series for Pirates
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Pirates notebook: Bucs unlikely to make trade before deadline
- Mom charged in girl’s death in line for $1M from her trust fund
- Pitt notebook: Panthers defense responds to questions with shutout
- Former Clairton, Pitt cornerback Coles enrolls at Duquesne
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- On the border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot