The people of the Alle-Kiski Valley should start to appreciate and support the Allegheny Valley Hospital.
I've been in other Pittsburgh-area hospitals and none can compare with the caring and helpful people at AVH.
My recent stay was on the orthopedics floor. I had the greatest care from down-to-earth people, including the doctors, nurses, aides, student nurses and their instructors and the housekeeping personnel.
It's time for the people to realize what they have.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jobs on state website include ‘private party dancing,’ ‘car dates’
- Fans flock to what they hope will continue ‘magical season’
- Art Review: ‘Pittsburgh Biennial 2014’ at Carnegie Mellon University’s Miller Gallery
- Dining news: Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill unveils new menu
- Former Steelers doctor loses bid for Miranda protection
- Port Authority police discuss bus crash with county prosecutors
- Penguins notebook: Crosby ‘confident’ despite limited preseason time
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- PennDOT to install art murals along Route 28
- Zombie Prom to benefit nonprofit
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized