Published: Saturday, October 13, 2012, 8:59 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
It never ceases to amaze me — and, I'm sure, a lot more thinking people who are not brainwashed by the lying Democrats and the TV news media — that people are so uneducated about the welfare system.
It has been milked to death by moochers who have taken all they possibly can because these people believe they're entitled to free money. They believe people who go to work and put in a hard day's labor should take care of freeloaders, who sit on their lazy butts and watch TV, use the Internet or whatever. There are women having kids they don't know how to raise so they can get more money from welfare.
I am so encouraged when I see somebody who is disabled who works and earns a decent day's wage. These people deserve a big pat on the back for the sense of pride and self-esteem they earn, knowing they are actually worth something.
Welfare was not meant to be a lifetime commitment. It was meant to be a temporary fix. President Obama wants people to rely on the government. Face it, more and more people are being forced to go on welfare, and soon the government is going to run out of money because of Obama.
You can always tell a Democrat, but you can't tell him much. And what they do “think” they know are lies that only they are gullible enough to believe.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Smoking in school costs man more than a fine
- 16-year-old girl shot and killed on Rankin street
- TreeVitalize beautifies hospital campus
- Penguins’ fans as young as five months brave cold to watch Game 5
- Mix-up at poll could impact Freeport Area School Board race
- 2-time WPIAL champion wrestler Kenney of Connellsville High chooses WVU
- Cieply dedicating his career to cancer research
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.