It never ceases to amaze me — and, I'm sure, a lot more thinking people who are not brainwashed by the lying Democrats and the TV news media — that people are so uneducated about the welfare system.
It has been milked to death by moochers who have taken all they possibly can because these people believe they're entitled to free money. They believe people who go to work and put in a hard day's labor should take care of freeloaders, who sit on their lazy butts and watch TV, use the Internet or whatever. There are women having kids they don't know how to raise so they can get more money from welfare.
I am so encouraged when I see somebody who is disabled who works and earns a decent day's wage. These people deserve a big pat on the back for the sense of pride and self-esteem they earn, knowing they are actually worth something.
Welfare was not meant to be a lifetime commitment. It was meant to be a temporary fix. President Obama wants people to rely on the government. Face it, more and more people are being forced to go on welfare, and soon the government is going to run out of money because of Obama.
You can always tell a Democrat, but you can't tell him much. And what they do “think” they know are lies that only they are gullible enough to believe.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Agent: Polamalu undecided whether to play in 2015
- Train hits PennDOT truck plow in Indiana County, driver not hurt
- Pitt oversight of background checks for youth camp staffers was spotty, audit finds
- Pittsburgh has enough salt despite delivery refusal on Thursday, official says
- Loose barges on the Mon highlight woes of winter’s end
- PennDOT announces Parkway closings and single lanes for next week, weather permitting
- Angry fans cited in shortage of refs in Western Pennsylvania
- Starkey: In defense of Mel Kiper Jr.
- Victim identified in fatal shooting in West Mifflin
- 11 Ligonier Township residents rescued by boat from floodwaters
- Penguins forwards struggle in loss to Avalanche