It never ceases to amaze me — and, I'm sure, a lot more thinking people who are not brainwashed by the lying Democrats and the TV news media — that people are so uneducated about the welfare system.
It has been milked to death by moochers who have taken all they possibly can because these people believe they're entitled to free money. They believe people who go to work and put in a hard day's labor should take care of freeloaders, who sit on their lazy butts and watch TV, use the Internet or whatever. There are women having kids they don't know how to raise so they can get more money from welfare.
I am so encouraged when I see somebody who is disabled who works and earns a decent day's wage. These people deserve a big pat on the back for the sense of pride and self-esteem they earn, knowing they are actually worth something.
Welfare was not meant to be a lifetime commitment. It was meant to be a temporary fix. President Obama wants people to rely on the government. Face it, more and more people are being forced to go on welfare, and soon the government is going to run out of money because of Obama.
You can always tell a Democrat, but you can't tell him much. And what they do “think” they know are lies that only they are gullible enough to believe.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Legally blind Pirates fan hangs on every play, has kept score for decades
- Pirates, Worley edge Brewers, 1-0, move to cusp of playoffs
- Penguins forward Megna’s skill set might be perfect fit
- Pirates notebook: Bucs set single-season attendance record
- Teachers’ roles evolve as districts rely more on computers
- Penguins notebook: Carcillo hopes to give team physical edge
- Pitt professor’s UV technology destined for Mars in 2020
- State Dems take back seat to political committee in gubernatorial election
- Inside the glass: Penguins’ Martin, Ehrhoff look comfortable together
- Fans sporting black and gold show up for Steelers game in Charlotte
- Amid tears, but with resolve, Oakmont church members vow to rebuild from fire