It never ceases to amaze me — and, I'm sure, a lot more thinking people who are not brainwashed by the lying Democrats and the TV news media — that people are so uneducated about the welfare system.
It has been milked to death by moochers who have taken all they possibly can because these people believe they're entitled to free money. They believe people who go to work and put in a hard day's labor should take care of freeloaders, who sit on their lazy butts and watch TV, use the Internet or whatever. There are women having kids they don't know how to raise so they can get more money from welfare.
I am so encouraged when I see somebody who is disabled who works and earns a decent day's wage. These people deserve a big pat on the back for the sense of pride and self-esteem they earn, knowing they are actually worth something.
Welfare was not meant to be a lifetime commitment. It was meant to be a temporary fix. President Obama wants people to rely on the government. Face it, more and more people are being forced to go on welfare, and soon the government is going to run out of money because of Obama.
You can always tell a Democrat, but you can't tell him much. And what they do “think” they know are lies that only they are gullible enough to believe.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers clinch playoff berth with win over Chiefs
- Downie, Farnham bringing a much-needed edge to the Penguins lineup
- Missed chances haunt Chiefs against Steelers
- Steelers-Bengals game to start at 8:30 p.m.
- Steelers offense learning to slam door
- Steelers notebook: Gay respects ‘anything’ referees call
- Chiefs notebook: Trip not intentional, Walker maintains
- Search for Duquesne University graduate Kochu continues
- Starkey: Chryst a miserable failure at Pitt
- Outdoors notebook: Recruitment campaign fails in first year
- Rossi: Steelers rising fast in mediocre AFC