By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012, 8:59 p.m.
It never ceases to amaze me — and, I'm sure, a lot more thinking people who are not brainwashed by the lying Democrats and the TV news media — that people are so uneducated about the welfare system.
It has been milked to death by moochers who have taken all they possibly can because these people believe they're entitled to free money. They believe people who go to work and put in a hard day's labor should take care of freeloaders, who sit on their lazy butts and watch TV, use the Internet or whatever. There are women having kids they don't know how to raise so they can get more money from welfare.
I am so encouraged when I see somebody who is disabled who works and earns a decent day's wage. These people deserve a big pat on the back for the sense of pride and self-esteem they earn, knowing they are actually worth something.
Welfare was not meant to be a lifetime commitment. It was meant to be a temporary fix. President Obama wants people to rely on the government. Face it, more and more people are being forced to go on welfare, and soon the government is going to run out of money because of Obama.
You can always tell a Democrat, but you can't tell him much. And what they do “think” they know are lies that only they are gullible enough to believe.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Garden Q&A: Firecracker vine OK for trellis?
- Starkey: Penguins’ arrogance astounding
- Matt Calvert’s goal in double OT evens series for Blue Jackets
- Second-period short-handed goal gives Blue Jackets momentum
- Shaler track star Schwartz in class of her own
- Real estate notes: Work on expansion to Pediatric Specialty Hospital to begin
- Tax law proves its worth by bringing in lost revenue
- Draftees’ longevity key for NFL success
- Saturday essay: Resurrection
- Mail for IRS delivered to Squirrel Hill home
- Penguins’ Gibbons scores twice but leaves with apparent injury