Clear your head
Clear your head
We conservatives are working to get the word out that our country is barrelling down the tracks in the wrong direction with President Barack Obama as the conductor of the train and Democrat senators like Bob Casey stoking the engine. We tell our family and friends that Obama is not the leader who can move our nation forward and bring positive change to her people.
Although we present facts and statistics to educate our citizens, too many Americans are deceived by an illusion manufactured by the president. On the economy, health care, the debt, jobs, foreign affairs, energy, immigration, etc., the masses simply follow “The Myth,” not reality.
By the time the public realizes how bad his changes are, it will be too late. Blame again will be redirected to conservatives with cries of “Why didn't you warn us?”
Wake up, Americans; clear your head now. Show your wisdom by paying attention to what is going on before Nov. 6.
Find out the truth, get the facts, pray, look into your heart and vote for the future of America. If not, you will find that instead of lifting each other up, we will soon go down together.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Steelers stopping themselves with suspensions
- Pirates turn nifty double play in 9th, edge Marlins
- Golfer’s body found in lake at Moon country club
- West Mifflin Community Day returns to airport grounds
- Steelers’ Martavis Bryant facing four-game suspension
- Volunteers restore stands at former Duquesne football field
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle mulling rotation options
- Homicide charges filed gainst Pittsburgh man in Munhall man’s death
- Animal Rescue League, miffed at Vick signing, moves gala from Heinz Field to Consol
- Mon-Yough water line upgrades will lead to more reliable service
- 1 dead in Bullskin crash