Clear your head
Clear your head
We conservatives are working to get the word out that our country is barrelling down the tracks in the wrong direction with President Barack Obama as the conductor of the train and Democrat senators like Bob Casey stoking the engine. We tell our family and friends that Obama is not the leader who can move our nation forward and bring positive change to her people.
Although we present facts and statistics to educate our citizens, too many Americans are deceived by an illusion manufactured by the president. On the economy, health care, the debt, jobs, foreign affairs, energy, immigration, etc., the masses simply follow “The Myth,” not reality.
By the time the public realizes how bad his changes are, it will be too late. Blame again will be redirected to conservatives with cries of “Why didn't you warn us?”
Wake up, Americans; clear your head now. Show your wisdom by paying attention to what is going on before Nov. 6.
Find out the truth, get the facts, pray, look into your heart and vote for the future of America. If not, you will find that instead of lifting each other up, we will soon go down together.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Armstrong escapee caught; murder charges pending
- Man attempts to take firearm onto plane in Pittsburgh; tenth attempt this year
- Penn Hills grandmother to stand trial for fatally stabbing man with kitchen knife
- Heyl: Longtime disc jockey Jimmy Roach to turn dismissal into brighter times
- Pirates bolster bullpen by trading for former closer Soria
- McKeesport tattoo artist will stand trial for allegedly beating man to death
- Judge rules McCullough guilty of taking money from elderly woman’s estate
- Steelers’ reserve quarterbacks vie to secure spot behind Roethlisberger, Gradkowski
- Steelers stress improved conditioning in attempt to play past injuries
- SWAT standoff on Pittsburgh’s North Side ends peacefully
- Pirates’ Burnett endures another poor start in blowout loss to Reds