Clear your head
Clear your head
We conservatives are working to get the word out that our country is barrelling down the tracks in the wrong direction with President Barack Obama as the conductor of the train and Democrat senators like Bob Casey stoking the engine. We tell our family and friends that Obama is not the leader who can move our nation forward and bring positive change to her people.
Although we present facts and statistics to educate our citizens, too many Americans are deceived by an illusion manufactured by the president. On the economy, health care, the debt, jobs, foreign affairs, energy, immigration, etc., the masses simply follow “The Myth,” not reality.
By the time the public realizes how bad his changes are, it will be too late. Blame again will be redirected to conservatives with cries of “Why didn't you warn us?”
Wake up, Americans; clear your head now. Show your wisdom by paying attention to what is going on before Nov. 6.
Find out the truth, get the facts, pray, look into your heart and vote for the future of America. If not, you will find that instead of lifting each other up, we will soon go down together.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Crosby banned from Jets game because he missed All-Star Game
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- Business roundup: IBM “flatly denies” report of mass layoffs; more
- Emergency room visits decline as navigators steer patients to proper medical care
- Teen found in Riverview Park last year died of overdose
- Armstrong spared worst of nor’easter’s wrath
- Ford City officials discuss code enforcement
- Pittsburgh cracks down on overcrowded houses
- Penn Hills superintendent resigns
- Arnold man pleads to drug, money laundering charges