Published: Friday, October 12, 2012, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
President Nixon engineered a cover-up of the Watergate break-in. He resigned in disgrace and those involved in the break-in were imprisoned.
President Clinton lied and covered up his sexual indiscretions in the White House. He was impeached.
Under President Obama, the ill-fated and poorly executed “Fast and Furious” operation resulted in the death of a Border Patrol agent. Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder continue to stonewall the investigation, with no apparent accountability.
Under Obama, our ambassador and three other Americans were killed in a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. Apparently, earlier calls for increased security were ignored. The cover-up was intense. So far, there is no accountability.
Two presidents suffered heavily for admittedly illegal behavior. Obama, whose policies resulted in the deaths of five Americans, remains unscathed. How many more must be killed before the American people start to ask, “Where does the buck stop?”
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
- NFL notebook: Urlacher announces retirement
- Mayoral nominee Peduto plans city hall house-cleaning if he’s elected
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Officials identify Homewood toddler killed in East Hills shooting
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Rupert wins Democratic nod to run for Armstrong sheriff
- Couple accused of abusing adopted kids moving in with parents
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Five Americans???? Are you kidding me? Ronald Reagan got 230 Marines killed in Beirut without even having bullets in their guns. How many do you want Bush to take responsibility for? We've had more US soldiers killed from faulty Halliburton shower stalls, than what you are whining about. You need a reality check buddy.