GOP voter fraud
The courts have said the voter ID law is out for November's election. This means Republican House Leader Mike Turzai's statement, “Voter ID — which is going to allow Governor Romney to win the State of Pennsylvania — done!” will not be applicable.
There was insufficient time before November to obtain a photo ID for the elderly and those who live in rural counties without PennDOT offices. The VND didn't think this law was disenfranchising voters; that people were just “running their mouths” as stated in an Aug. 24 editorial.
We all want to eliminate voter fraud. We should start with Strategic Allied Consulting, the company hired by the Republican National Committee. It allegedly collected fraudulent voter registrations in Florida and was working in four other states. Strategic has also been accused of destroying Democrat voter registrations? Aren't these important stories the VND should be reporting with the same zeal it covered the ACORN/Democrat stories on voter fraud?
The truth is, when it comes to voter fraud, the Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats. The problem is, VND readers need to go elsewhere to get all of the information.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘First-class’ hotel planned in Oakland
- Scouts prepare goodie bags as show of support for A-K Valley police
- Rossi: The series that will define these Pirates
- Fire ravages 2 buildings in downtown New Kensington
- North Versailles prepares to welcome K-9 unit
- Pirates hold on to beat Red Sox, complete 3-game sweep at PNC
- Armstrong home repair program receives second grant
- Pa. transportation system ranks 41st in nation, study shows
- Range Resources to pay $4.15M fine, close old gas drilling impoundments
- Woman charged with assault spree in Jeannette
- Jeannette pleads for more state help