GOP voter fraud
Published: Monday, October 8, 2012, 12:11 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The courts have said the voter ID law is out for November's election. This means Republican House Leader Mike Turzai's statement, “Voter ID — which is going to allow Governor Romney to win the State of Pennsylvania — done!” will not be applicable.
There was insufficient time before November to obtain a photo ID for the elderly and those who live in rural counties without PennDOT offices. The VND didn't think this law was disenfranchising voters; that people were just “running their mouths” as stated in an Aug. 24 editorial.
We all want to eliminate voter fraud. We should start with Strategic Allied Consulting, the company hired by the Republican National Committee. It allegedly collected fraudulent voter registrations in Florida and was working in four other states. Strategic has also been accused of destroying Democrat voter registrations? Aren't these important stories the VND should be reporting with the same zeal it covered the ACORN/Democrat stories on voter fraud?
The truth is, when it comes to voter fraud, the Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats. The problem is, VND readers need to go elsewhere to get all of the information.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Munhall manager resigns
- Munhall police update abandoned-homes list
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Reserve woman found shot to death in home
- Police find burglary suspect’s cellphone at crime scene
- West Mifflin council tables plan to regulate borough resale shops
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.