Not better off II
Vice President Joe Biden, while addressing a crowd in Charlotte, N.C., on Oct. 2, said “the middle class ... has been buried the last four years.” While I very seldom agree with Mr. Biden, I totally agree with him on this.
Earth to Joe: The last time I looked, President Obama has been in office these last four years and the Democrats have control of the Senate. Kind of makes you wonder who buried the middle class, huh, Joe?
And to think that this brilliant mind is a “heartbeat away” from the highest office in the land.
Keep it up, Joe. That's why we love you!
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- Review: Lauren Groff’s ‘Fates and Furies’ looks at paradoxes of marriage
- Review: In Edwidge Danticat’s lyrical ‘Untwine,’ a teen rebuilds her life
- Waivers granted for Garden Theater block development
- Pirates say goodbye to veteran leaders Burnett, Ramirez
- Opposing TEs Miller, Gates took differing paths to greatness
- Review: ‘The Killing Lessons’ is compelling thriller from Saul Black
- Safety of credit cards up to banks
- Review: Vanessa Garcia’s ‘White Light’ examines artist’s conflicts
- State woos Kennametal with $1M in incentives to stay in Pa.
- Storyteller brings ghost tales to Rostraver library event