Not better off II
Published: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 9:01 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Vice President Joe Biden, while addressing a crowd in Charlotte, N.C., on Oct. 2, said “the middle class ... has been buried the last four years.” While I very seldom agree with Mr. Biden, I totally agree with him on this.
Earth to Joe: The last time I looked, President Obama has been in office these last four years and the Democrats have control of the Senate. Kind of makes you wonder who buried the middle class, huh, Joe?
And to think that this brilliant mind is a “heartbeat away” from the highest office in the land.
Keep it up, Joe. That's why we love you!
Bethel ParkThere are currently no comments for this story.
- Pens’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Esmark celebrates new headquarters in Edgeworth
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- News Alert
- Bethel Park offensive lineman picks Pitt
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Commission likes Ike monument proposal
- City police investigating whether officer who gave ride to mayor’s ex-bodyguard broke any department regulations
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds