Not better off II
Vice President Joe Biden, while addressing a crowd in Charlotte, N.C., on Oct. 2, said “the middle class ... has been buried the last four years.” While I very seldom agree with Mr. Biden, I totally agree with him on this.
Earth to Joe: The last time I looked, President Obama has been in office these last four years and the Democrats have control of the Senate. Kind of makes you wonder who buried the middle class, huh, Joe?
And to think that this brilliant mind is a “heartbeat away” from the highest office in the land.
Keep it up, Joe. That's why we love you!
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man dies after jump from Route 130 overpass onto passing tractor-trailer in Hempfield
- Pirates notebook: Reliever Holdzkom among three players cut
- Police investigate rush hour incidents in Shaler, Wexford
- Virginia Tech: Ex-Washington star McKenzie did not violate conduct rules
- Pittsburgh Mills to host hard-to-recycle collection
- Husband of accused drug-dealing teacher faces his own drug, intimidation charges
- Young Derry baseball team developing under 4th-year head coach
- Pa. Supreme Court upholds special prosecutor investigating AG Kane
- Pirates again approach Polanco about contract extension
- Monessen police investigating drive-by shooting
- North Allegheny senior to take swim talents to Yale