Not better off II
Vice President Joe Biden, while addressing a crowd in Charlotte, N.C., on Oct. 2, said “the middle class ... has been buried the last four years.” While I very seldom agree with Mr. Biden, I totally agree with him on this.
Earth to Joe: The last time I looked, President Obama has been in office these last four years and the Democrats have control of the Senate. Kind of makes you wonder who buried the middle class, huh, Joe?
And to think that this brilliant mind is a “heartbeat away” from the highest office in the land.
Keep it up, Joe. That's why we love you!
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- Rossi: Cole perfect pitcher to start pivotal series for Pirates
- Western Pennsylvania workers’ names echo different career paths
- New heart failure drug works much better than current treatment, study finds
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC