Wrong on Sen. Casey II
Published: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 8:52 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
U.S. Sen. Bob Casey's “congenial manner” and “personal comity” are the most asinine reasons to endorse a candidate, especially for a major newspaper such as the Trib. The real question is what has he done while serving — what is his record?
He voted 95 percent of the time for President Obama's programs. Included was his favorable vote for the Obama health care program, which includes abortion, contrary to his stated posture of being pro-life. I hope pro-life voters will remember this on Election Day.
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- ‘We did it!’ Peduto tells city, as he defeats Wagner
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Dunbar Township incumbent wins nomination
- Democrats in close race for Greensburg Council nominations
- Frankhouser, Wilson get Fayette row-office nods
- Details of the Senate immigration bill
- Prayer Shawl Ministry adds project
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.