Pray for the monument
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012, 9:01 p.m.
Pray for the monument
This is in reference to the Ten Commandments monument at Valley High School.
The attempt to remove this monument via a lawsuit is the problem not only of the New Kensington-Arnold School District, but of the entire area and the nation.
We have freedoms, but they are being taken away from us one by one. We need to be praying diligently for the district and its lawyers who are handling this case.
Pray for God's will.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Keisel might be at end of Steelers career
- LaBar: Bryan winning world title at WrestleMania 30 is only option
- Uniontown man sentenced to 12 years for burglaries
- Penguins’ leads evaporate in loss to Sharks
- Physician-mom knows family, parenting issues firsthand
- Martin would consider extending stay with Pirates
- Sharks praise ex-teammate, newest Penguins player Goc
- McKeesport middle school student struck by dump truck dies in hospital
- Wreck closed Leechburg Road in Lower Burrell until early Friday
- Valley’s Fields penalized for prematch handslap, leading to loss
- Qualifications of Peduto nominee for building inspection chief come up short