America didn't lose II
The editorial “Obama wins: America loses (again)” is eight years too late and should have been printed the day after the 2004 election, when the Republican/neoconservative wrecking crew headed by Bush-Cheney was re-elected.
This election's exit polls show that voters knew exactly where to place the blame for America's woes — Bush-Cheney.
The Trib should also take a clue from Mitt Romney's gracious concession speech, or is the Trib looking forward to four more years of obstinate divisiveness from Republicans?
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Retailers court web customers with free shipping
- U.S. military shifts strategy to smaller Iraq force
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Black Friday trends, tactics change, but Americans still love bargains
- Researchers at Pennsylvania’s top universities take to the web to fund projects
- Flurry of business activity enlivening quaint Saxonburg
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- No federal funds to help enforce Pa. ban on texting by drivers
- Florida roommates find a career in playing video games on web channel Twitch
- Penguins GM prepares for emotional series against Carolina
- Penguins notebook: Winning home games crucial for Penguins