America didn't lose II
The editorial “Obama wins: America loses (again)” is eight years too late and should have been printed the day after the 2004 election, when the Republican/neoconservative wrecking crew headed by Bush-Cheney was re-elected.
This election's exit polls show that voters knew exactly where to place the blame for America's woes — Bush-Cheney.
The Trib should also take a clue from Mitt Romney's gracious concession speech, or is the Trib looking forward to four more years of obstinate divisiveness from Republicans?
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Would one big move kill Pirates’ future?
- Pirates inquire about Red Sox LHP Lester
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- Liriano, Pirates beat Giants, inch closer to lead in NL Central
- Former walk-ons may lose scholarships under Penn State’s Franklin
- Big Ten Conference foes are setting sights on powerful Ohio State
- Satisfy your sweet tooth in Pittsburgh with treats from ethnic bakeries
- Most back Holy Family’s plan to house children who crossed border
- Rivers Casino sued by family of patron who died in car crash
- Penn Township man seeking gun permit accused of bringing heroin to courthouse
- Corbett christens $960K bus shelter, bicycle station in Robinson