America didn’t lose II
Published: Monday, November 12, 2012, 8:52 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The editorial “Obama wins: America loses (again)” is eight years too late and should have been printed the day after the 2004 election, when the Republican/neoconservative wrecking crew headed by Bush-Cheney was re-elected.
This election's exit polls show that voters knew exactly where to place the blame for America's woes — Bush-Cheney.
The Trib should also take a clue from Mitt Romney's gracious concession speech, or is the Trib looking forward to four more years of obstinate divisiveness from Republicans?
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- K-9 patrol to return to Lower Burrell police force
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Heritage center program traces McKeesport’s evolution in slides
- Volunteers join together to make playground a reality in Clairton
- Campus Clippings: Alle-Kiski players boost Allegheny College softball
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Man attacked by dog in Carrick cemetery
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.