America didn't lose II
The editorial “Obama wins: America loses (again)” is eight years too late and should have been printed the day after the 2004 election, when the Republican/neoconservative wrecking crew headed by Bush-Cheney was re-elected.
This election's exit polls show that voters knew exactly where to place the blame for America's woes — Bush-Cheney.
The Trib should also take a clue from Mitt Romney's gracious concession speech, or is the Trib looking forward to four more years of obstinate divisiveness from Republicans?
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ebola watch lists to shrink
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Loophole rewards expelled Nazi suspects with Social Security benefits
- West Virginia University warns students over riots
- Freeport falls prey to Montour firepower
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Shale oil, gas finds put Mon Valley on path to renaissance, leaders say
- Large-scale batteries are integral in shift to renewable energy
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial