President Obama has reiterated that he's against a tax cut for “people who don't need it.” Nothing ever good comes of governments telling those who fund the lion's share of their profligacy that they don't “need” their own money. ... Business after business and industry after industry have announced either reduced worker hours, outright job cuts or even customer surcharges to pay for the coming Obamanomics disaster. “Progressives” among us liken that to being “un-American.” The Founders today spin in their graves at the ignorance of America's now-entrenched ruling class. ... Let's get this straight: Courageous SEALs were sanctioned for imparting sensitive information when they helped a company design a new video game but the Obama administration gets off scot-free for imparting equally sensitive information to a filmmaker to make an Obama-fawning portrait? Respect for the commander in chief surely must be at an all-time low. ... Is the Obama administration so delusional that it actually thinks it could win Senate confirmation for United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice should she be nominated for secretary of State? Being the lead imparter of Benghazi disinformation should automatically disqualify her not only from replacing Hillary Clinton but from future government service.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins rally late but lose to Panthers, 4-3, in shootout
- Steelers film session: Playoff off coverage holds off Chiefs
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium schedules six-week closure
- Dixon says starters playing too much for Pitt basketball team
- McKeesport graduate Brown has found his role for Boston College
- Pirates win bidding for Korean infielder
- Pitt recruit Whitehead remains committed
- Penn State strolls to 69-49 victory over Dartmouth
- Changes abound at Uncle Charley’s Sausage, but taste isn’t one of them
- Steelers linebackers are getting to quarterback with more regularity
- High school roundup: Mt. Lebanon edges Bethel Park girls in overtime