By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012, 8:57 p.m.
President Obama has reiterated that he's against a tax cut for “people who don't need it.” Nothing ever good comes of governments telling those who fund the lion's share of their profligacy that they don't “need” their own money. ... Business after business and industry after industry have announced either reduced worker hours, outright job cuts or even customer surcharges to pay for the coming Obamanomics disaster. “Progressives” among us liken that to being “un-American.” The Founders today spin in their graves at the ignorance of America's now-entrenched ruling class. ... Let's get this straight: Courageous SEALs were sanctioned for imparting sensitive information when they helped a company design a new video game but the Obama administration gets off scot-free for imparting equally sensitive information to a filmmaker to make an Obama-fawning portrait? Respect for the commander in chief surely must be at an all-time low. ... Is the Obama administration so delusional that it actually thinks it could win Senate confirmation for United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice should she be nominated for secretary of State? Being the lead imparter of Benghazi disinformation should automatically disqualify her not only from replacing Hillary Clinton but from future government service.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kovacevic: Bylsma’s moves — yes, moves — pay off
- Former Pitt captain Cavanaugh blazes trail as entrepreneur
- Penguins rally to escape with a victory in Game 1 against Columbus
- At least three people dead in Armstrong County crash
- Physical Columbus team is a hit in playoff opener against Penguins
- Veteran North Huntingdon police officer fired
- Pirates notebook: Walker’s razor a right-handed swing solution
- Play of the game: Sutter’s goal completes rally
- Retired postal worker picks $1M winner
- Police see no sign Franklin Regional stabbing suspect was bullied
- New Kensington-Arnold lays groundwork for consolidation