The day America died
Published: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 8:59 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The day America died
America was founded on the principle that all people shall live in freedom and liberty. Today our freedoms are being taken away from us.
Freedom of speech is being stomped out. If someone disagrees with the government, you are retaliated against.
The mainstream media suppress the truth.
No longer do we have the freedom to practice our religion because Christians are being chastised and the government is forcing Christians to go against their religious beliefs.
The government is slowly eliminating our right to bear arms. Our military, the protectors of our nation, is being dismantled, making America more vulnerable to our enemies.
Under President Obama, we'll sign treaties with the United Nations, putting Americans under its laws regarding guns, the Internet and offshore oil drilling. America will no longer be a free nation. We will be ruled by the U.N.
Businesses will not have the freedom to hire and run their companies as they want because the unions will force Obama's “Card Check” on them.
To think about all those brave men and women for generation after generation who fought and gave up their lives so that America could be the land of freedom and prosperity have died for nothing. America is being destroyed.
How did we get to this point? It is because of greed and lazy people who don't want to work and want everything handed to them for free. These people will get their free stuff, but is it worth the cost of losing our freedoms?
It will go down in history that Nov. 6, 2012, was the day America died!
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Reserve woman found shot to death in home
- Munhall police update abandoned-homes list
- Former president of Derry Area Football Boosters Club charged with stealing $27,000 from group
- Pagan’s lawyer seeks info
- Munhall manager resigns
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.