The day America died
The day America died
America was founded on the principle that all people shall live in freedom and liberty. Today our freedoms are being taken away from us.
Freedom of speech is being stomped out. If someone disagrees with the government, you are retaliated against.
The mainstream media suppress the truth.
No longer do we have the freedom to practice our religion because Christians are being chastised and the government is forcing Christians to go against their religious beliefs.
The government is slowly eliminating our right to bear arms. Our military, the protectors of our nation, is being dismantled, making America more vulnerable to our enemies.
Under President Obama, we'll sign treaties with the United Nations, putting Americans under its laws regarding guns, the Internet and offshore oil drilling. America will no longer be a free nation. We will be ruled by the U.N.
Businesses will not have the freedom to hire and run their companies as they want because the unions will force Obama's “Card Check” on them.
To think about all those brave men and women for generation after generation who fought and gave up their lives so that America could be the land of freedom and prosperity have died for nothing. America is being destroyed.
How did we get to this point? It is because of greed and lazy people who don't want to work and want everything handed to them for free. These people will get their free stuff, but is it worth the cost of losing our freedoms?
It will go down in history that Nov. 6, 2012, was the day America died!
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Blount brings back Steelers’ swagger
- Steelers re-sign Keisel to bolster depth on defensive line
- Retired McKeesport police officer to pay fine for involvement in gambling ring
- Run game not primary focal point for Steelers
- Former Elizabeth Forward custodian’s attorney denies allegations
- Fugitive captured in Washington Township after eluding police overnight
- CF McCutchen returns to lineup, but Braves blast fast-fading Pirates
- HSFB preview by position: Size isn’t the only measure of LBs’ talent
- Steelers are hoping to mirror Eagles’ full-bore, no-huddle offense
- Icy water, donations to fight ALS flow with social media’s help
- New Stanton to craft comprehensive plan to prove borough ‘more than’ turnpike exit