Ask God for help
Published: Monday, November 19, 2012, 8:59 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Ask God for help
Why did losing the election scare the Republicans so badly? They're on TV saying they should look into legalizing marijuana, supporting abortions and all other things. They don't understand their power; they have all the weapons, but don't know how to use them.
The GOP almost won, thanks to Christians, who are tired of the devil's control. If the GOP had asked God for support, it would have won.
This is like the story of Elijah. Here was one of the mightiest Old Testament prophets, who ran away from the wicked queen, Jezebel, because she threatened his life. Elijah said to God, “I am the only one who serves thee.” God answered, “But seven thousand Israelites have refused to worship (Jezebel's god) and they will live.”
Get back to basics. God is alive, he still cares and he'll do anything against evil.
God and government is a dangerous mix. You can claim god wants this or god wants that, but we have secular government for just that reason. It is only a claim and a very dubious one at that. By the way, how do you know your god did not support Obama?
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- New Kensington Community Days gives crowds, performers a chance to see revamped Memorial Park
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Gunman in Reserve shooting dies in hospital
- Men’s Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- Billy Price has lots of help to keep him staying ‘Strong’
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling