Ask God for help
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Nov. 19, 2012, 8:59 p.m.
Ask God for help
Why did losing the election scare the Republicans so badly? They're on TV saying they should look into legalizing marijuana, supporting abortions and all other things. They don't understand their power; they have all the weapons, but don't know how to use them.
The GOP almost won, thanks to Christians, who are tired of the devil's control. If the GOP had asked God for support, it would have won.
This is like the story of Elijah. Here was one of the mightiest Old Testament prophets, who ran away from the wicked queen, Jezebel, because she threatened his life. Elijah said to God, “I am the only one who serves thee.” God answered, “But seven thousand Israelites have refused to worship (Jezebel's god) and they will live.”
Get back to basics. God is alive, he still cares and he'll do anything against evil.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Search warrant shows 12 items seized from stabbing suspect’s locker
- A.J. Richardson, wife held for trial over 911 calls
- Hot Ticket: Dance Africa: Pittsburgh; Sci-fi at the Science Center; Art All Night
- RAW: Natural Born Artists helps serve up emerging fashion designers across U.S.
- Former U.S. Steel executive and wife make $500,000 donation
- Preview of Thursday’s Pirates-Reds game
- Maatta not a top rookie finalist
- Champions come out for ‘Stars on Ice’ at Consol
- Hot Picks: Leon Russell in the Strip; Bach Choir celebrates ‘Jazz Mass’ with Joe Negri
- Indictment alleges scheme defrauded government of $10 million
- Pittsburgh to spend $10,700 to repair 4 chandeliers in mayor’s office