GOP, 2012 & 2016 II
Published: Monday, November 19, 2012, 8:59 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Joseph Sabino Mistick asks the question “What's next for Republicans?” regarding the results of the presidential election and claims Republicans “have no room in their boat for anyone who thinks or looks differently than they do.”
As he would have us believe, Mistick and his “progressive” Democratic Party are clearly the party of tolerance, inclusion and understanding. Except, of course, for pro-life Americans, Christians, gun owners, hunters, the NRA, school-choice advocates, Fox News, people who question global warming, nonunion workers, Wal-Mart, conservative blacks, conservative women, the oil, gas, and tobacco industries, “rich” people (who aren't celebrities), the U.S. military, Israel, Wall Street executives, the Boy Scouts of America, the tea party, Chick-fil-A, wealthy business owners, those opposed to illegal immigration and anyone who advocates smaller government.
It seems Mistick's Democrats hypocritically have very little room in their own boat for anyone who thinks or looks differently than they do.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Pirates notebook: Bucs shut down injured Karstens
- Bank sues to stop $235,000 payment
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Penguins notebook: Tickets for Eastern Conference final on sale today
- Smoking in school costs man more than a fine
- Pirates waste strong Burnett start, fall again to Brewers at Miller Park
- 16-year-old girl shot and killed on Rankin street
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.