Judgemental in Cheswick
Judgmental in Cheswick
Vickie Roolf, in her first year on Cheswick Borough Council, has been blatantly rude, inconsiderate and openly judgmental of both current and past council members.
In her mind, she and Councilman Jonathan Skedel are the self-proclaimed, chest-thumping saviors of the borough.
In her Oct. 18 letter, “Cheswick problems II,” Roolf cited the Bible, saying “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” She, however, is a public hypocrite. This is the same person who spent about an hour at the beginning of the May council meeting inappropriately criticizing decisions of previous councils.
Her letter is hypocritical too, because it was judgmental.
It's sadly ironic that these two are promoting their “Judge not” campaign now that Roolf has become the puppet president of council.
Everyone should be careful of whom they listen to. Remember, anyone can quote Scripture, but that doesn't mean they live by it.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Protest planned Monday at Plum Borough High School
- Coach Johnston trying to figure out why Penguins ‘fell off a cliff’
- Injured Penguins optimistic about returning next season
- Crosby, Malkin want to remain in Pittsburgh
- Behind starter Liriano, Pirates complete sweep of Diamondbacks
- Pirates notebook: Wainwright injury doesn’t sway Hurdle on DH
- Counselors available at Hempfield after crash kills student
- Washington’s Shelton grows into big role, looks forward to draft
- Hempfield teen hurt in single-vehicle crash
- Oak Ridge couple transforms 1820 house into quaint bed and breakfast
- Forbes Avenue jeweler’s embedded sidewalk sign safely slides out to make way for Pittsburgh Playhouse project