Judgemental in Cheswick
Judgmental in Cheswick
Vickie Roolf, in her first year on Cheswick Borough Council, has been blatantly rude, inconsiderate and openly judgmental of both current and past council members.
In her mind, she and Councilman Jonathan Skedel are the self-proclaimed, chest-thumping saviors of the borough.
In her Oct. 18 letter, “Cheswick problems II,” Roolf cited the Bible, saying “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” She, however, is a public hypocrite. This is the same person who spent about an hour at the beginning of the May council meeting inappropriately criticizing decisions of previous councils.
Her letter is hypocritical too, because it was judgmental.
It's sadly ironic that these two are promoting their “Judge not” campaign now that Roolf has become the puppet president of council.
Everyone should be careful of whom they listen to. Remember, anyone can quote Scripture, but that doesn't mean they live by it.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Pirates must land Lester
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- After years of lobbying, Big Ben has Steelers running the no-huddle
- Joe Greene only 2nd player in Steelers history to get number retired
- Pirates notebook: Trade rumors for Red Sox pitcher Lester still swirling
- Steelers hold high hopes for pass defense
- Pirates manage to stumble on the bases in bid for sweep of Giants
- Former Shady Side Academy standout set to take field for Pitt
- Beloved teacher at 3 Western Pa. schools hears from students across nation
- Fire causes Blairsville bar to collapse, flames spread to neighboring building
- Wiz Khalifa’s life not the same, but he’s still having fun