Judgemental in Cheswick
Judgmental in Cheswick
Vickie Roolf, in her first year on Cheswick Borough Council, has been blatantly rude, inconsiderate and openly judgmental of both current and past council members.
In her mind, she and Councilman Jonathan Skedel are the self-proclaimed, chest-thumping saviors of the borough.
In her Oct. 18 letter, “Cheswick problems II,” Roolf cited the Bible, saying “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” She, however, is a public hypocrite. This is the same person who spent about an hour at the beginning of the May council meeting inappropriately criticizing decisions of previous councils.
Her letter is hypocritical too, because it was judgmental.
It's sadly ironic that these two are promoting their “Judge not” campaign now that Roolf has become the puppet president of council.
Everyone should be careful of whom they listen to. Remember, anyone can quote Scripture, but that doesn't mean they live by it.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates lose on late Cardinals rally
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Detained Americans plead U.S. for assistance
- President’s Labor Day appearance heavy on politicking
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Pressure on European Central Bank grows as economic recovery founders
- Tuesday’s scouting report: Pirates at Cardinals