Judgemental in Cheswick
Judgmental in Cheswick
Vickie Roolf, in her first year on Cheswick Borough Council, has been blatantly rude, inconsiderate and openly judgmental of both current and past council members.
In her mind, she and Councilman Jonathan Skedel are the self-proclaimed, chest-thumping saviors of the borough.
In her Oct. 18 letter, “Cheswick problems II,” Roolf cited the Bible, saying “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” She, however, is a public hypocrite. This is the same person who spent about an hour at the beginning of the May council meeting inappropriately criticizing decisions of previous councils.
Her letter is hypocritical too, because it was judgmental.
It's sadly ironic that these two are promoting their “Judge not” campaign now that Roolf has become the puppet president of council.
Everyone should be careful of whom they listen to. Remember, anyone can quote Scripture, but that doesn't mean they live by it.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh police officer hurt in motorcycle crash
- Tomlin: Possible Steelers midseason surge won’t come easy vs. Colts
- 7 in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Twelve selected for jury in Ferrante trial
- Police seize phones of some Norwin High School students
- Butler Township moves to block drilling in residential areas
- Pitt to play Notre Dame 5 times over next 11 seasons
- French oil CEO killed when private jet collides with snowplow during takeoff in Moscow
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Alleged abuse by Franciscan friar nets $8M for 88 former students