Opt for adoption
Opt for adoption
Abortion is a cruel intervention to end a pregnancy. This operation is immoral and unethical because it denies the child a chance at life.
Pro-choice and pro-life advocates both argue about when life begins. But by the time most women have an abortion, the baby's heart is beating and many bodily systems are already formed.
Every child should have the opportunity to live. The mother must put herself in the position of the fetus, who is helpless and without a voice, to fully understand.
Every year, women are seriously injured because of abortion. Complications can range from intestinal problems to death.
The damage abortion causes is not only physical, but also psychological. Women who have abortions can suffer from feelings of guilt, sleeping disorders and depression.
While President Obama wants abortion to remain an option, adoption would save the lives of these innocent children. Adoption will give another family who is unable to conceive a child the chance to celebrate this life.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Foreign influx in Allegheny County at ‘tipping point’
- Confident rookie quarterback Manziel erratic early with Browns
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Steelers WR Wheaton wants to produce after injury-plagued rookie year
- Steelers notebook: Ben believes rookie WR Bryant can contribute
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
- Local golf notebook: Fox Chapel graduate to play in Junior PGA event
- Business Gallery: July 27, 2014
- Construction of $500M power plant in South Huntingdon stalled
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle, Huntington on same page
- Outdoors notices: July 28, 2014