Opt for adoption
Opt for adoption
Abortion is a cruel intervention to end a pregnancy. This operation is immoral and unethical because it denies the child a chance at life.
Pro-choice and pro-life advocates both argue about when life begins. But by the time most women have an abortion, the baby's heart is beating and many bodily systems are already formed.
Every child should have the opportunity to live. The mother must put herself in the position of the fetus, who is helpless and without a voice, to fully understand.
Every year, women are seriously injured because of abortion. Complications can range from intestinal problems to death.
The damage abortion causes is not only physical, but also psychological. Women who have abortions can suffer from feelings of guilt, sleeping disorders and depression.
While President Obama wants abortion to remain an option, adoption would save the lives of these innocent children. Adoption will give another family who is unable to conceive a child the chance to celebrate this life.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ford City Council’s police committee recommends eliminating department
- Wolf says he’ll work with state legislature to deal with pension woes
- Allegheny County warns of uptick in Lyme disease cases
- Insurer asks judge to decide payment from fatal South Union accident
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed in 2013 accident
- Despite fulfilling promise to mother, Steelers’ Tomlin not yet satisfied
- Pittsburgh officer honored for saving baby’s life
- Montana judge censured over rape case comments
- Latrobe’s Ci Medical Technologies transforms to medical device business
- Review: Strong dancing saves Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera’s ‘Cats’ from its aged self
- Mercer restoration company turns junk into repurposed treasure