Opt for adoption
Opt for adoption
Abortion is a cruel intervention to end a pregnancy. This operation is immoral and unethical because it denies the child a chance at life.
Pro-choice and pro-life advocates both argue about when life begins. But by the time most women have an abortion, the baby's heart is beating and many bodily systems are already formed.
Every child should have the opportunity to live. The mother must put herself in the position of the fetus, who is helpless and without a voice, to fully understand.
Every year, women are seriously injured because of abortion. Complications can range from intestinal problems to death.
The damage abortion causes is not only physical, but also psychological. Women who have abortions can suffer from feelings of guilt, sleeping disorders and depression.
While President Obama wants abortion to remain an option, adoption would save the lives of these innocent children. Adoption will give another family who is unable to conceive a child the chance to celebrate this life.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Despite intimidation, women still passionate about video games
- Michigan State defensive coordinator a Pitt coaching candidate
- Penguins’ defensive depth proves valuable
- Pirates sign Corey Hart to 1-year deal
- Port Authority fires two bus drivers involved in rollover crash
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Ex-juvenile center director claims he was fired because he’s black
- Man involved with crash with officer dies in Pittsburgh hospital
- night-blooming Cereus is stunning, fragrant
- City, abortion activists fail to reach compromise on buffer zone, judge to rule
- The Word Guy: How to pronounce ‘victuals’? Rhymes with whittles