Opt for adoption
Opt for adoption
Abortion is a cruel intervention to end a pregnancy. This operation is immoral and unethical because it denies the child a chance at life.
Pro-choice and pro-life advocates both argue about when life begins. But by the time most women have an abortion, the baby's heart is beating and many bodily systems are already formed.
Every child should have the opportunity to live. The mother must put herself in the position of the fetus, who is helpless and without a voice, to fully understand.
Every year, women are seriously injured because of abortion. Complications can range from intestinal problems to death.
The damage abortion causes is not only physical, but also psychological. Women who have abortions can suffer from feelings of guilt, sleeping disorders and depression.
While President Obama wants abortion to remain an option, adoption would save the lives of these innocent children. Adoption will give another family who is unable to conceive a child the chance to celebrate this life.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Locke pitches 8 scoreless innings as Pirates edge Indians
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh offers different kind of ‘Magic’ show
- Opera Theater’s Summerfest ranges from classics to world premiere
- Butler County continues to experience population growth
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Indians, July 5, 2015
- Natrona Heights man’s work helps lure purple martins back to Harrison Hills Park
- Change buildings, but don’t shortchange them
- Cooking Class: Pork and Cabbage Potstickers at Everyday Noodles
- Road Trip! Destination: The Merritt Parkway, Conn.
- Government contractor FCi Federal expands into Butler
- California woman’s tale of Army Reserve service told in Sen. McCain’s book