Men in minority
Published: Sunday, December 2, 2012, 8:51 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Men in minority
I think we should allow males in our country to retire at a younger age than females, since males do not live as long as females. We deserve a longer retirement like women have.
We also should spend more money on men's health care, since again, we don't live as long as females. This of course means that black males should be able to retire even younger, since their lifespan is shorter than white males'.
Males are a minority in this country, so the majority (the females) should stop taking advantage of us. It is unfair. It is time for men to stand up for their rights.
More men should get help to go to college, since a larger percentage of females go to college than men. Also, the fields that have a higher percentage of men should pay higher wages to make up for their lack of education, such as construction and manufacturing.
We need to form men's studies programs at universities. We also need birth control help; condoms and vasectomies should be free.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Bethel Park offensive lineman Grimm picks Pitt
- Plan for Greensburg loft apartments receives approval
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Highmark to extend self-insurance plans to small businesses
- Pittsburgh’s Schwartz’s is reborn as a Living Market on the South Side
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.