Men in minority
Men in minority
I think we should allow males in our country to retire at a younger age than females, since males do not live as long as females. We deserve a longer retirement like women have.
We also should spend more money on men's health care, since again, we don't live as long as females. This of course means that black males should be able to retire even younger, since their lifespan is shorter than white males'.
Males are a minority in this country, so the majority (the females) should stop taking advantage of us. It is unfair. It is time for men to stand up for their rights.
More men should get help to go to college, since a larger percentage of females go to college than men. Also, the fields that have a higher percentage of men should pay higher wages to make up for their lack of education, such as construction and manufacturing.
We need to form men's studies programs at universities. We also need birth control help; condoms and vasectomies should be free.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Woman’s body found in Adams home
- State trooper struck by SUV in Westmoreland faces more surgery, long recovery
- Starkey: Hockey hypocrites, unite
- Police obtain warrant against North Side 17-year-old in Penn Hills shooting
- Analyst outlines Klein’s supplements, prescriptions
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Pittsburgh asks judge to let abortion buffer zone remain during legal challenge
- Court validates Highmark Medicare plan that excludes UPMC
- Maine nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride
- 2 Fayette commissioners oust Ambrosini as board chairman