Amen to that
Amen to that
Re. the Rev. Darlene Ryniec's letter “Put aside the hate” (Nov. 26), about the terrible political attacks made against President Obama: All I have to say is “Thank you and amen!”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Economy woman sentenced to 15 months for Medicare fraud
- Pine man Laser Storm’s ‘Top Gun’
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- Pirates likely to seek pitcher, catcher when free agency starts
- Fingerprint expert says defendant’s prints were on cyanide bottle
- Feds announce complaint hotlines for Tuesday election
- Attorney General Kane injured in auto accident
- Space tourism rocket explodes, killing one person aboard
- Pitt renames building after retiring vice chancellor
- Butler County man sentenced to 9 years for child pornography