The voter-fraud playbook: Overwhelm 'em!
Published: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 12:30 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, May 12, 2012
Leftists will follow their vote-fraud playbook as Barack Obama seeks re-election this year, cautions Accuracy in Media. And the effort will be steeped in the same kind of "community organizing" tactics (think of the former ACORN, think of its Project Vote affiliate) so dear to this president.
In a new Accuracy In Media (aim.org) report, James Simpson says the left's strategy for vote fraud involves:
• Swamping elections officials with last-minute, largely fraudulent voter registrations
• "Voter suppression" lawsuits that press state officials for taxpayer-funded registration operations
• The Obama Justice Department, supportive of voter intimidation under Attorney General Eric Holder, suing states, backing private lawsuits and resisting reform
• Echoing that narrative, dismissing vote-fraud allegations and promoting legislation friendly to its strategy.
"The ultimate goal is a systematized, taxpayer-funded voting machinery that will guarantee maximum participation from the Left's voting demographic" -- low-income Americans increasingly dependent on government welfare -- "while undermining the ability to manage elections and prevent fraud," Mr. Simpson writes.
Americans who cherish the right to vote and the importance of honest elections now know what to watch out for as Obama & Co. try to game the system in 2012.
- The Thursday wrap
- The IRS & ObamaCare: Leviathan threatens
- Saturday essay: Banana bike curls
- Missile defense: Enabling Russia
- Shooting blanks
- ObamaCare lies: Shocking truths
- Primary 2013: We recommend ...
- Your government: More thuggery
- Why Johnny can’t read ... or write or do math
- Alle-Kiski Laurels & Lances
- Primary 2013: 4 for Common Pleas
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.