Election 2012: We recommend ...
Published: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 9:03 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Here's a recap of our endorsements for Tuesday's general election:
• For president: Republican Mitt Romney
• For U.S. Senate, Pa.: Democrat Bob Casey Jr.
• For U.S. Senate, Ohio: Republican Josh Mandel
• For U.S. Senate, W.Va.: Republican John Raese
• For U.S. House, Pa.:
3rd Congressional District: Republican Mike Kelly
9th Congressional District: Republican Bill Shuster
12th Congressional District: Either Republican Keith Rothfus or Democrat Mark Critz
14th Congressional District: Republican Hans Lessmann
18th Congressional District: No endorsement
• For U.S. House, Ohio: 6th Congressional District: Republican Bill Johnson
• For U.S. House, W.Va.: 1st Congressional District: Republican David McKinley
• For Pennsylvania row offices:
Attorney general: Republican David Freed
Auditor general: Republican John Maher
Treasurer: Republican Diana Irey-Vaughan
The polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday. VOTE!
- Medicaid expansion: Corbett’s push-back
- Step up!
- Shooting blanks
- The Thursday wrap
- Pittsburgh Laurels & Lances
- Saturday essay: Passages
- Alle-Kiski Laurels & Lances
- The IRS & ObamaCare: Leviathan threatens
- After the primary: Leaders needed
- Hasan’s victims: Uncle Sam’s, too
- Greensburg Laurels & Lances
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
I agree with your endorsment of Mitt Romney, but your endorsment of Bob Casey puzzles me .He would be a puppet of Harry Reid, who is one of the major stumbling blocks to move this country foward. If Mitt Romney had a republican senate we would see a major transformation in getting this country back to the greatness that we at one time had. As a Veteran, I urge all Veterans to remember the oath that we took when we enlisted.We are obligated to come to the aid of this country and get it back on track so that our fellow citizens can once again can have a chance to live the American dream.
Submitted by: Joe on Sunday, November 4, 2012
Bobby Casey Jr. for Senate? Are you serious? Casey is an Obama rubber stamp. Whatever you''re smokin' in op-ed you need to quit. Casey is a dolt and the poster child of a ruling class career politician. This endorsement is atrocious and irresponsible. You've lost my respect and my readership. Vote for Smith and send Casey packing. Pennsylvania deserves better than a socialist rubber stamp career politician.