This week @ the World Affairs Council
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
• Jürgen Trittin, member of Germany's Bundestag and chairman of the Parliamentary Group Alliance 90, on what Germany and the United States can learn from each other from the shale gas revolution. Discussion and luncheon. Wednesday, noon, the Duquesne Club, 325 Sixth Ave., Pittsburgh.
• Ryszard Schnepf, Poland's ambassador to the United States, on what lies ahead as Poland plans to formally adopt the euro and on U.S.-Poland security relations. Discussion and luncheon. Friday, noon, at the Duquesne Club.
For more information on these and other programs, contact the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh (412-281-1259 or worldpittsburgh.org).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- RiverQuest short of money, looks for a partner
- Chocolate prices expected to soar as ingredients grow more expensive
- ‘We Are FR’ fund going strong
- Pirates trade for Mets first baseman Davis
- Orpik: Penguins must keep their cool
- Police say Latrobe woman bought gun for boyfriend, who shot neighbor
- Holtgraver holds on to win Lernerville opener
- Alvarez struggles as Pirates fall short against Brewers
- Penguins’ Bylsma wants Cup version of Letang
- Squeezed by competition, Chobani to expand offerings
- Under the Hood: A chance to take top cars for a spin