This week @ the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh
Monday, 9 a.m. — “Economic Integration and Economic Competitiveness: The Competitive Advantages of the U.S.-Canada Economic and Energy Relationship.” An “armchair” discussion with Gary Doer, Canadian ambassador to the United States. Pop-Up Canada!, 623 Smithfield St., Pittsburgh.
For more information on this and other programs, contact the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh (412-281-7970 or worldpittsburgh.org).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- Shale oil, gas finds put Mon Valley on path to renaissance, leaders say
- Large-scale batteries are integral in shift to renewable energy
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- All signs positive for Pitt junior forward Johnson
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial
- Pitt’s defense has not rested in post-Donald era
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette