This week @ the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh
Monday, 9 a.m. — “Economic Integration and Economic Competitiveness: The Competitive Advantages of the U.S.-Canada Economic and Energy Relationship.” An “armchair” discussion with Gary Doer, Canadian ambassador to the United States. Pop-Up Canada!, 623 Smithfield St., Pittsburgh.
For more information on this and other programs, contact the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh (412-281-7970 or worldpittsburgh.org).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Baby girl dies when run over by pickup truck in Indiana County
- Amazon.com distribution center planned for Pittsburgh’s West End
- Pirates’ Melancon has been consistent since moving into closer’s role
- Aliquippa father is charged by Beaver County DA in girls’ dresser death
- Well-traveled Clemons trying to find home with Carolina Panthers
- 2014 has been among deadliest for the world’s airline industry
- Allegheny County public works director resigns post
- Minority Leader Costa says Democrats can take state Senate if Wolf expands lead over Corbett