This week @ the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh
Monday, 9 a.m. — “Economic Integration and Economic Competitiveness: The Competitive Advantages of the U.S.-Canada Economic and Energy Relationship.” An “armchair” discussion with Gary Doer, Canadian ambassador to the United States. Pop-Up Canada!, 623 Smithfield St., Pittsburgh.
For more information on this and other programs, contact the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh (412-281-7970 or worldpittsburgh.org).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Wild Wednesday proves Steelers rule
- Starkey: Rutherford hits jackpot with Kessel
- Beaver County woman finds man crouching in her bathroom, stabs him with sword
- Penguins get their man in making trade with Toronto for Kessel
- Expect drawn-out state budget impasse, Pa. political analysts say
- Penguins notebook: Rutherford proves savvy in deal
- Writings attributed to jailed Plum teacher dubbed evocative of stalker
- 2B Walker, Pirates smash through Tigers pitching in road victory
- Pirates notebook: Cole cool about hostile comment
- New Kensington residents rally in support of 82-year-old robbery victim
- U.S. employers add 223K jobs, jobless rate falls to 5.3%