This week @ the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh
Monday, 9 a.m. — “Economic Integration and Economic Competitiveness: The Competitive Advantages of the U.S.-Canada Economic and Energy Relationship.” An “armchair” discussion with Gary Doer, Canadian ambassador to the United States. Pop-Up Canada!, 623 Smithfield St., Pittsburgh.
For more information on this and other programs, contact the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh (412-281-7970 or worldpittsburgh.org).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police: Phone calls about unpaid taxes are scams
- Former South Allegheny school director named to Glassport council
- West Mifflin council adopts tenant ordinance
- Dravosburg supports regional land bank plan
- Rossi: At start, are Pens already finished?
- Morton, Pirates blank Red Sox in series opener
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger still hurting after hard hit from Ravens’ Upshaw
- Tobacco growers forced to find profits as buyout checks end in October
- Identical twins born at West Penn Hospital a rare medical marvel
- A Griffins great: Seton Hill soccer team supports 7-year-old honorary member
- Colleges in Western Pa. to emphasize curricula for energy, industrial fields