This week @ the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh
Monday, 9 a.m. — “Economic Integration and Economic Competitiveness: The Competitive Advantages of the U.S.-Canada Economic and Energy Relationship.” An “armchair” discussion with Gary Doer, Canadian ambassador to the United States. Pop-Up Canada!, 623 Smithfield St., Pittsburgh.
For more information on this and other programs, contact the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh (412-281-7970 or worldpittsburgh.org).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Rossi: Time for Pirates to take next step
- Penguins rally in wake of Dupuis injury
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks
- New Florence assistant fire chief charged with having sex with juvenile
- Cubs’ Arrieta, Pirates’ Cole leave batters with little margin for error
- Wolf still seeking to raise income tax, impose tax on shale-gas drilling
- Fleury’s demeanor helps keep Penguins loose, him playing his best
- How the Pirates put together another postseason contender
- Fans connect with their beloved Pirates through homemade signs
- Penguins make moves in advance of roster deadline