Death? So what
Death? So what
So Melvin Knight gets the death penalty for torturing and murdering Jennifer Daugherty. Now he'll sit on death row with John Lesko and Michael Travaglia. Who better to get advice from on how to avoid the needle for the next 60 years?
The death penalty in Pennsylvania is a joke!
We'll be seeing and hearing plenty of Melvin in the future. Many of us will be long gone before these three get their due.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- LaBar: John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood?
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Suspended Penn-Trafford teacher charged with stalking student
- Penn State to announce new athletic director
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Apollo Borough embarks on rental reform with notices to landlords
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Small plane goes down near Grove City
- Watchdog says EPA failing to stop natural-gas pipeline leaks
- Motorcycle runs off road in Butler County, kills Shaler man