I think Ryan Clark may be my new favorite Steeler! How refreshing to read, in Joe Starkey's column “Starkey: Can't Steelers, Ravens be friends?” (Dec. 2 and TribLIVE.com), that he says he lives his life “for God, for my family, my friends and myself ... .”
A professional athlete with the right perspective! Last I checked, football was just a game , right?
Who cares if he or any other Pittsburgh player (of any sport) visits the other team's locker room after a game? If our players give their all when they're on the field, we should be satisfied with that.
Good for Ryan. The fans who care so much about what he does when he's not on the field should go find something else to worry about.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police officer fatally shot in New Florence; suspect at-large
- Jeannette trudges through blight
- Central Catholic wins 5th WPIAL football title
- Asian bug threatens oranges in Florida
- Steelers find success vs. NFC
- Small Business Saturday a boon to Alle-Kiski Valley merchants
- Testing of Tut’s tomb hints at hidden chamber
- At-home schooling on snow days far from reality
- Saxonburg machine shop 3 generations strong
- Apps, web tools make it easier than ever for home buyers to discover a neighborhood
- Older workers try to cut back on hours at job