Published: Friday, February 8, 2013, 8:57 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 20, 2013
The photo with The Associated Press news story “Obama a skeet shooter? See new White House photo” (Feb. 3 and TribLIVE.com) carried a White House warning that it “may not be manipulated in any way.” To not risk an executive order mandating a 10-day Photoshop wait, here's a list of captions instead.
• President demonstrates ObamaCare death-panel operation.
• Vice-president's verbal gaffes often cause the president to overreact.
• President personally tests each “Fast and Furious” firearm.
• Neutralizing the grave threat of incandescent light bulbs.
• The president also wears this hearing protection during discussions of spending cuts.
• Tired of being National Defense Authorization Act judge and jury, the president tries being executioner.
• Cause of Hillary Clinton's head injury revealed.
• After skeet-shooting, the Nobel Peace Prize-winning president often operates Afghan drones.
• President instructs TSA personnel on handling those “don't touch my junk” travelers.
• President Obama secretly borrows the Constitution for undisclosed personal use.
- Built-in bias
- Buck stops at top
- Country broken The people who …
- Enviro leftist tactics
- Distorting or ill-informed
- Leechburg to Heritage: Good move
- BSA’s constitutional right
- What am I paying for?
- Belongs in prison
- North Irwin’s loss
- Faulty mindset
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.