The photo with The Associated Press news story “Obama a skeet shooter? See new White House photo” (Feb. 3 and TribLIVE.com) carried a White House warning that it “may not be manipulated in any way.” To not risk an executive order mandating a 10-day Photoshop wait, here's a list of captions instead.
• President demonstrates ObamaCare death-panel operation.
• Vice-president's verbal gaffes often cause the president to overreact.
• President personally tests each “Fast and Furious” firearm.
• Neutralizing the grave threat of incandescent light bulbs.
• The president also wears this hearing protection during discussions of spending cuts.
• Tired of being National Defense Authorization Act judge and jury, the president tries being executioner.
• Cause of Hillary Clinton's head injury revealed.
• After skeet-shooting, the Nobel Peace Prize-winning president often operates Afghan drones.
• President instructs TSA personnel on handling those “don't touch my junk” travelers.
• President Obama secretly borrows the Constitution for undisclosed personal use.