Being gay is not OK
Having to listen constantly to the gay agenda has at times caused me to exceed my usual quota of “cold beverages.”
It seems more than half of the entertainment industry is gay, which it gladly and arrogantly wants us to believe is “normal.” Then we have letter writer Amesh Adalja (“Marriage & religion mutually exclusive,” Feb. 9) attempting to convince us that any religion that says being gay is sinful is wrong.
You don't have to be a religious zealot to know why there are males and females of every species — to reproduce, stupid! His contention that procreation should not be a primary reason for marriage is absolutely ridiculous. Would Mr. Adalja have us believe the Bible is wrong?
I believe normal people agree that this wonderful country was founded — and is still based — on the fundamental moral standards found in the Bible. To throw all of that out the window and proclaim that homosexuality is normal is just plain sick.
Apologies to those who want to be politically correct, but being gay is not and never will be normal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Policy to suspend employees with felony charges does not apply to Kane
- Starkey: Burnett writing incredible final chapter
- House explodes in North Braddock
- Federal, Indiana authorities raid home of Subway spokesman
- Warrant issued for former Munhall borough manager after failing to appear for trial
- Alvarez’s walk-off single lifts Pirates over Padres
- Officials: F-16, small plane collide in midair over South Carolina
- Pennsylvania court rules police videos can be public records
- 6 PSU, Pitt, WVU players on watch lists for Maxwell, Bednarik awards
- Crazy Mocha owner likes comfort, says shrewd decisions foster growth
- Pirates notebook: Four players selected for All-Star Game