Allegheny: Pay Westmoreland heed
Published: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 8:55 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, February 21, 2013
Westmoreland County is doing much better (take note, Allegheny County) because we have been electing good, qualified, conservative Republican candidates to county offices.
These officials are putting forth policies that are helping to make the county stronger financially, more attractive to businesses and to citizens and more efficient in day-to-day work practices. There is a lot of work ahead, but we are definitely striving to do what is best for our county in all areas of local government.
This is why I would like to urge your Westmoreland readers to vote for Carl Stepanovich to serve as the county prothonotary. Carl has more than 40 years of business experience and knows how to manage and motivate a team that wants to make a positive difference.
We can keep the momentum of a stronger Westmoreland County by voting for Carl in the primary and general elections. Allegheny County residents, pay attention. There is hope for you too — if you follow Westmoreland's lead.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Man attacked by dog in Carrick cemetery
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Washington scandals intrude on Massachusetts Senate race
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch learns new form of 2-minute drill
- Indiana County toddler dies of abuse injuries
- Tunisian security blocks radical Islamists’ conference
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Alvarez blast lifts Pirates past Astros
- NHL releases Pens-Senators playoff schedule
- Let Them Eat Cake! contest is sweet on ‘Baby Odyssey’
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.