No marriage, no child
Concerning gay marriage: It is physically impossible for two men to be married. It is physically impossible for two women to be married.
The definition of “marriage” is “to join and become one.” Two men cannot become one. Two women cannot become one. A man and a woman can become one.
And what is the one? The one is the child. There is no marriage if there is no child.
To be wed and to be married are two different states of being. If you remember, you were not married until you consummated your wedding vows. Upon conception, you became married, the child being part of the man and part of the woman. Two become one.
Again, the progressives have forgotten the child. And it seems that the conservatives have also forgotten the child.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: No-huddle gets limited use vs. Texans
- Wanted sex offender caught hiding in homemade fort in Burgettstown
- Penguins notebook: Bortuzzo feeling ‘really, really good,’ but still out of lineup
- Prosecutors say Ferrante tested toxin on mice to gauge effect on human
- Steelers lookahead: Colts QB Luck becoming one of NFL’s elite
- Central Valley girls win 3rd straight PIAA golf title
- Bomb threat found at Franklin Regional High School
- Officials identify witness to Port Authority bus crash after releasing photo
- CDC: Pennsylvania to expand Ebola monitoring
- Police: New Ken drug suspect, Brandon Allen, used wrong name
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul