Control via language
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 8:55 p.m.
An unfortunate incident in some U.S. locale, such as Boston, is not a “national tragedy.” The media collectivize everything; then media that pass as conservative oppose nationalized/collectivized solutions.
Too late. You've already paved the way. Those who control the language and the way we view things win. They control it all.
Everything is now everybody's business. And there is no stopping it from being dealt with as everybody's business.
J. Frank Jad
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Garden Q&A: Firecracker vine OK for trellis?
- Pirates notebook: No rush to judgment by Hurdle
- Starkey: Penguins’ arrogance astounding
- Three ejected after Pirates, Brewers brawl
- Egg decorating turns to fight, charges in Brookline, police say
- Bridge work planned for Route 68 in Brady’s Bend
- Draftees’ longevity key for NFL success
- Cool chemistry: Programs at Springdale library take inspiration from late science professor
- Matt Calvert’s goal in double OT evens series for Blue Jackets
- Pair of Braun homers spells defeat for Pirates
- Study to target pool use at Belmont Complex