Re. the article “Positive attitude will be missed” (April 25): It was a fitting tribute to Jeff Malak.
This obituary story summed up a truly “gentle” man who was always respectful and courteous and didn't carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. Jeff spread joy and wisdom, and he truly loved life. He may be gone too soon, but never to be forgotten. We all should take a lesson from the values he left us.
Getting my car washed at the GetGo in New Kensington will never be the same. The image that will forever be etched in my mind is that of Jeff standing outside the car wash looking for someone who needed help or just a kind word.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- At least $100,000 in appliances stolen from new homes around Western Pa.
- Fishing license fee decrease considered
- Corbett: Downtown project will ‘make a huge difference’ in Pittsburgh
- Latest loss has Panthers looking for answers
- McKeesport educator honored by nomination for Athena Award
- Corbett announces funding for programs for at-risk students
- Gunfire plagues New Kensington
- It’s official: Volquez to start Wednesday for Pirates