No 'Kumbaya' with liberals
A recent letter writer extended the seemingly noble suggestion that “liberal wingnuts” and “conservative wingnuts” could find common ground, join hands and sing “Kumbaya.”
I don't think so. Here's why:
• This country was founded upon and became great because of a profound and unabashed belief in God, Judeo-Christian values, a powerful Constitution, just laws and the freedom of it's people. The liberal wingnuts want to rid the country of God, routinely trash the Constitution and break laws, as demonstrated by the numerous recent scandals.
• Liberals believe in the slaughter of unborn babies up until the expected day of birth.
• They not only want sodomy to be accepted, but praise and reward those who practice it.
• Their so-called “social justice” initiatives have destroyed the traditional black family and are on track to destroy this country's traditional nuclear family.
• Liberals have attacked the religious freedoms of Christians in general and Catholics in particular.
• This administration has infringed our freedom by selectively harassing conservative organizations and monitoring citizens' email and phone calls.
I am a staunch Christian, patriotic, God-fearing conservative “wingnut,” and there is nothing here upon which I will ever compromise. I believe the liberal wingnuts are destroying the very fabric of this country and the freedom of its people. I want nothing to do with them.
Liberals are the problem. Liberals complain about the so-called gridlock in Congress, but it's the only thing that has kept us from completely succumbing to their evil agenda.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Race & society
- Social Security woes
- Wrong on GOP view of Obama
- Need bus service in West Vandergrift
- AKA joint effort?
- Laborers’ choice
- Challenge & media
- More radio woes
- ‘And another thing...’
- What happened to manners?
- Foley & Obama I