Library says thanks
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
The Apollo Memorial Library wants to extend a big “thank you” to our North Apollo advocates.
We appreciate the citizens who made it clear to the North Apollo Council that the library is essential to the community and the library tax should not be rescinded.
Your voice was heard that it's important to maintain a library to support the needs of families and individuals.
Your continued advocacy is especially important in the coming year. Please sustain your efforts to ensure the library will serve future generations.
The writer is the director of the Apollo Memorial Library.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Fleury’s future at stake
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Five years later, Crosby wants another Cup win
- Penguins’ Malkin expects to play in Game 1
- Pitt wraps up spring football practice with closeness, competition
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- Community turns out for Franklin Regional students’ return to class
- Pirates notebook: Wandy Rodriguez experiencing decline in fastball velocity
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- Obama, Biden to announce $500M for job training grants during W.Pa. visit