| Opinion/The Review

Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

One way: Out

Letters home ...

Traveling abroad for personal, educational or professional reasons?

Why not share your impressions — and those of residents of foreign countries about the United States — with Trib readers in 150 words?

The world's a big place. Bring it home with Letters Home.

Contact Colin McNickle (412-320-7836 or

Daily Photo Galleries

Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013, 9:00 p.m.

I have a simple suggestion for what illegal aliens can do with their government-issued driver's licenses.

The licenses should be designated “one-way” so the illegals will have a way to drive back to where they came from and not return.

Maria Brinza


Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.



Show commenting policy

Most-Read Letters

  1. Who really benefits?
  2. No makeup days
  3. In depth: Very much alive
  4. Declare war on Wolf, Dems
  5. Symbol of solidarity
  6. Bright lines: The president & terror
  7. Declared dead II
  8. Rein in Pa. spending
  9. Public’s picks to make
  10. JoePa’s ‘asterisk’
  11. Cull not euthanasia