Bothered by Obama?
Does it bother anyone that President Obama:
• Has appointed devout Muslims to positions in his administration while attacking Christians — Catholics in particular — by forcing them by law to defy their religious beliefs?
• Discontinued White House tours, supposedly due to cost, while his family and their dogs take countless extravagant vacations, often flying on separate, taxpayer-funded planes?
• Closed the World War II Memorial to veterans in their late 80s and 90s, trying to deny them what will be the last opportunity for many to view it?
• Lied and withheld information regarding Operation Fast and Furious, which provided firearms to Mexican drug cartels that eventually killed an American and an untold number of Mexicans?
• Lied and withheld information regarding why Americans were being killed in Benghazi, but reinforcements were told to stand down?
• Uses the IRS to target conservative groups for harassment and the NSA to snoop on our communications?
Does it bother anyone that we have elected Obama twice?
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Reinstitute the draft
- Highlands’ Machiavellian conduct
- Uber’s $50 million ‘slap on the wrist’
- Kane, Clinton display similar strategies
- Novel ideas
- Be cautious with refugees
- Dems ignoring constituents
- Carrier’s commonwealth connections
- Medical marijuana overdue
- Haunting of Hillary
- Lennon’s limitations