Buy own insurance
Buy own insurance
Re. the letter “Forcing their beliefs” (Dec. 9): The writer's concern over employers' objections to ObamaCare due to religious reasons is misguided.
Employers foot the bill and have the right to spend in accordance with their beliefs.
If she is so concerned about an employer restricting health insurance due to religious beliefs, the solution is simple: If she wants insurance that covers the objectionable items, she should pay for it herself.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Bettis to be enshrined in Pro Football Hall of Fame
- PBT stages elaborate new production of ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Pitt upsets No. 8 Notre Dame to snap losing streak
- Franklin Regional wrestling rallies to top Belle Vernon, defend team title
- Burrell wrestling wins 9th straight Class AA team title
- Natural gas industry buys share of Super Bowl spotlight
- Tennessee QB considers transfer to Pitt
- Beer keeps roasted chicken juicy
- Central Catholic safety Petrishen to sign with Penn State
- Penguins notebook: Malkin could return Wednesday at Edmonton
- Nation sick of Obama blunders, Perry tells state Republicans