Bring back 'eagle cam'
Thanks to the Valley News Dispatch for the wrap-up article on the Pittsburgh eagle nest (“Eagles' webcam closes wings,” Aug. 20).
I truly hope the eagle camera will be reinstalled in Hays in 2015. It was so awesome to follow 24/7 the birth and growth of the eaglets and to witness what true maternal and paternal instincts are.
Bravo to the Pennsylvania Game Commission and PixController for doing the eagle cam project.
Bear Creek Township, Luzerne County
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Cops: Man shoots 11-year-old with BB gun; boy is critical
- Police charge Allentown teen for beating, holding ex-girlfriend at gunpoint
- Wrong-way driver causes head-on crash in Center
- Rossi: After L.A., NFL should tread carefully
- Pedestrian injured in accident near busway ramp in Carnegie
- Kennywood fanatic, 82, rides Jack Rabbit 95 times in a row
- Cochran repair center planned in Harrison
- Couple attempts theft at North Huntingdon Wal-Mart
- Man taken to hospital after New Alexandria house burns
- Summertime is the perfect opportunity to dig into a good book
- Acme man’s ephemeral sculptures appear to defy laws of physics